Holiday $$$

Old December 6th 03, 09:01 PM
CRKringle

Default Holiday $$$

The Best Way to Make Money on the Net From: Date: 19 Nov 2002 Time: 00:42:35
Remote Name: 10.10.17.217
Comments THIS SYSTEM WORKS! NOT A SCAM...READ THE TEXT! This is the fairest,
most honest way I have seen to share in the wealth of the world.! This works so
well that all of my friends are trying it! Take five minutes to read this and
it WILL change your life. If you want to know how to make thousands of dollars
quickly, and legally with NO CATCH, then keep reading. The internet has grown
tremendously. It doubles in size every 4 months. Think about it. You see those
'Make Money Fast' postings more and more. That's because it WORKS! So I
thought, all those new users might make it work. And I decided to try it out, a
few months ago. Besides, what's $5.00 and a little effort on your behalf!!
Everyone was calling it a scam, but there are so many new users from AOL,
NETCOM, etc., that they will join in and make it work for you. Well, two weeks
after my initial posting of this article, I began receiving an unprecedented
amount of dollars in the mail. I could not believe my eyes. Not just a little,
I mean BIG BUCKS! At first only a few hundred dollars, then a week later, a
couple of thousand, then the system exploded into thousands of dollars. By the
end of the fourth week, I had received almost $47,000.00. It came from all over
the world, Holland,Germany, England,Australia,Italy,Russia,India,Bangkok etc.
STEP ONE Invest only $5 by writing your name and address on five separatesheets
of paper along with the words: " PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST." (In this
way you are not just sending a dollar bill to someone, you are paying for a
legitimate service.) Also on each of the sheets of paper indicate the number of
the person. Fold a $1 bill inside each piece of paper with your name and
address on it. Ensure that when the dollar is folded in between the paper and
it is held up to light...THE DOLLAR SHOULD NOT BE VISIBLE! Mail 5 of these
letters to the following 5 addresses: (Only U.S. Dollar Bills should be used,so
as to maintain uniformity in the system) 1)Brenda Banks, 2937 Old Mars Hill
Hwy, Weaverville, NC 28787 USA 2) Alan Rhodes, Darmonds Green Ave # 54,
Liverpool L6 ODP, United Kingdom 3) G. A. Lincoln 4125 Sunset Dr. Jackson, MS
39213 USA 4) R. Whisenhunt, 2606 Beechwood, Odessa, TX 79761 USA 5) Birqit
Goldstein, Sternstr 16, Dusseldorf 40479, Germany Step2 Now remove the top name
from the list, and move the other names up.This way , #5 becomes #4 and so on.
Put your name as the fifth one on the list ( the last one). STEP 3: Post the
article to at least 300 newsgroups. There are at least19000 newsgroups at any
given moment in time. Try posting to as many newsgroups as you can. Remember,
the more newsgroups you post to, the greater your audience and cash flow from
all these subscribers. Also send this article to as many people you know. STEP
4: You are now in business for yourself, and should start seeing returns within
7 to 14 days! Remember, the Internet is new and awesome in its size. There is
no way you can lose. This is a service. This is perfectly legal. If you have
any doubts, refer to Title 18, Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the postal lottery laws. Now
here is how and why the system works: Ok... When you send your $1 to each of
the addresses above, they will put YOUR address on their list which looks like
the one up there. After they put your address on the list, they help you spread
out this article. Those five people will make your money multiply faster and
easier. When you see your name is no longer on the list, you take the latest
posting and start all over again. The end result depends largely on you. You
must follow through and repost this article everywhere you can think of. The
more postings you make, the more cash ends up in your mail box. It's too easy
and too cheap to pass up!! So that's it. Pretty simple sounding working
concept, don't you think? But believe me, this really works. There are millions
of people surfing the net every day, all day, all over the world. And 100,000
new subscribers every day eager to access your newsgroup. You know that,
because you have read the facts in the newspaper and seen for yourself on TV.
So, my dear little 'fortune seeker,' read carefully the instructions and play
fair and square with your endeavors. Remember, YOU CAN ONLY TAKE OUT WHAT YOU
PUT IN!! That's the key to success in any venture. Print these pages out NOW so
that you may refer to this article at a later date. Try to keep an eye on all
the postings you made to make sure everyone is playing fairly. You know where
your name should be. If you're really not sure or still hesitant if this is for
real, then I suggest don't do it. But please print this article and pass it
along to someone who really needs the bucks, and just see for yourself how
remarkably well this works. REMEMBER....HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. YOU DON'T
NEED TO CHEAT THE BASIC IDEA TO MAKE BIG BUCKS!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL, AND PLEASE
PLAY FAIR AND YOU WILL BE MORE THAN GENEROUSLY REWARDED Here are some letters
of successful people who participated in this system: To Whom It May Concern:
About six months ago I received the enclosed post in letter form. I ignored it.
I received about five more ofthe same letter within the next two weeks. I
ignored them also. Of course, I was tempted to follow through and dreamed of
making thousands, but I was convinced it was just another gimmick and could not
possibly work. I was wrong! About three weeks later I saw this same letter
posted on a local bulletion board in Montreal. I liked the idea of giving it a
try with my computer. I didn't expect much because I figured, if other people
were as skeptical as I, they wouldn't be too quick to part with Five dollars.
But,I buy lottery tickets weekly in my province and have nothing to show for it
but ticket stubs. This week I decided to look at this as my weekly lottery
purchase. I addressed the envelopes and mailed out one dollar in each as
directed. Two weeks went by and I didn't recieve anything in the mail.The
fourth week rolled around and I couldn't believe what happened! I can't say I
received $50,000, but it was definitely well over $25,000! For the first time
in ten years, I got out of debt. It was great. Of course, it didn't take me
long to go through my earnings so I am using this excellent money opportunity
once again. Good Luck, Charles Kust St Agathe Que. Another letter: I tried a
similar program in which the cost was $5.00 per response. In that one the
return was about 3%. Since I did not have a modem I sent out letters regular
mail. I created mailing labels with Appleworks and printed the labels on
pressure sensitive tape. The first mailing that I used the $1.00 dollar per
reponse approach I started to get return mail in just over one week! I sent out
200 letters instead of 100 that is required if you use the mail instead of the
bulletion boards. Additionally, I included as many friends, relatives,
classmates, that I could think of in order to encourage their participation if
they happened to recognize my name, so my percentage of gain was higher. I am
trying again with 500 letters to see if I surpass the $141,000 of the last
time. You just won't beleive it until you try. Best Wishes, Mark Garner Dallas
Texas Additional Notes: This system works equally well if mailed out manually.
Mind you it takes more effort to hand address the envelopes and the cost goes
up proportionately to cover the postage and envelopes. You must also photo copy
the instructions, cross out the name in number one position, write in your name
in the number ten slot and change the rest of the numbers accordinly. (It might
be neater to use white out or paste over the names.) In order to achieve the
same resultsyou must send out the $1.00 dollar to the first five names and then
send out another 100 letters with copies of the program enclosed. It has been
suggested not to put a return address on the outside of the envelope in order
to encourage the recipient to open it. The return will approxiamate that then
received from the posts listed on the bulletin boards.It is only 5 dollars,
that will land you on 5 lists in areas you may not reach with your own method.
Another letter: I was working the grave yard night shift at the hospital
administration office and was bored to tears. I saw this letter laying on my
desk from the previous shift. I had nothing better to do so I figured, Why not?
I ran offover 100 copies on the office copier. I found some blank envelopes in
a desk drawer and began to hand write the addresses from the telephone book. I
borrowed the postage meter and stamped the envelopes. Carefully I stuffed the
envelopes not forgetting to put in the five one dollar bills to the first five
names. I put the entire lot in the mailbag. Total time from start to finish was
three and one half hours which included several short stops to answer the
telephone and fill out an admission slip. Total cost to me $5.00 dollars.
Fourty two days later I gave notice to my employer and I will never have to
work the night shift again. Peggy Lou G. Scottsdale ArizonaPS. I made a nice
size donation to the hospital building fund. I figured it was the least I could
do for the use ofthe postage and office supplies. To all who are reading this:
I am Steve Hudek from S & J Enterprises. My business is unsure about this, but
we don't feel it will be to risky, considering it is only a $5.00 donation or
someone's mailing list. If you are honest, and do what you are supposed to do,
a great response will come soon. TRY IT! -Steve Hudek Howell, NJ P.S. If you
try to deceive people by posting the messages with your name in the list and
not sending the bucks to the people already included, you will not get much. I
know someone who did this and only got nothing. Then he sent the 5 bills and
was added to their lists. In 4 - 5 weeks, he had in excess of $10,000. P.S.S If
you think this is Too Good To Be True then your wrong. IT DOES WORK. So just
give it a try =) SEND THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN, BUT ONLY ADD YOUR NAME
OR IT WONT WORK! TRUST ME! AND EMAIL THIS TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS...AND HAVE THEM
DO THE SAME!!! POST IT EVERY WHERE!!!! Modified 4/18/02

Holiday aerobatics Chris Aerobatics 2 September 13th 04 11:19 AM
Aircraft Designations Book - Holiday Pricing David R Townend Instrument Flight Rules 0 December 15th 03 03:03 AM
Aircraft Designations Book - Holiday Pricing David R Townend Home Built 0 December 15th 03 03:02 AM
Great Holiday Gift Idea for Pilots! Jay Honeck Aviation Marketplace 0 November 26th 03 09:44 PM
Looking for a special holiday gift for a pilot? Jay Honeck Aviation Marketplace 0 November 11th 03 02:44 PM