15 million bombs...???

Old June 22nd 06, 07:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

Default 15 million bombs...???

I didn't know the Korean was was so long
and involved so many " assets " ....

-----------snip-----------------------
" In particular, they released more than 15 million
napalm bombs on military positions on the front
and peaceful cities and farming and fishing villages
in the rear."
---------------------------------------
snip from the Kprean "news" agency.....

Old June 22nd 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

~^ beancounter ~^ wrote:
I didn't know the Korean was was so long
and involved so many " assets " ....

-----------snip-----------------------
" In particular, they released more than 15 million
napalm bombs on military positions on the front
and peaceful cities and farming and fishing villages
in the rear."
---------------------------------------
snip from the Kprean "news" agency

Boy, talk about loaded language from a biased source. Can't you find a
better cite than that, troll-boy?
Walt BK

Old June 23rd 06, 02:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

Which is not the point of view that came across, you should have cited the
quote then said the Koreans were full od Sh*t rather than just the quote all
you did was make yourself sound like the Koreans own agiprop machine.

Old July 1st 06, 02:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Ian MacLure

Tankfixer wrote in
:

In article . com,
mumbled
so, do you think the half pint (in charge of n korea) has the
"ware with all" and balls to launch?...

Who knows.
the story was still BS

We do know he's "so ronery".