USS Liberty $10,000 Reward---STILL no takers

Old July 3rd 06, 07:25 PM posted to soc.culture.jewish,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,alt.military.retired,soc.history.war.misc

Default USS Liberty $10,000 Reward---STILL no takers

http://www.ussliberty.org/challenge.htm

-----
Kill ratio of Palestinian children to Israeli children 5.7-to-1,
Israel's favor.
Kill ratio of all Palestinians to Israelis: over 3-to-1.

---------
http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/print/mear01_.html

----------
"Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We,
the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."
---Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 2001

--
Cliff

Old July 4th 06, 03:29 AM posted to soc.culture.jewish,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,alt.military.retired,soc.history.war.misc
Ike

But are you PRO-Palestian or ANTI-Jew? I would love to be neutral, and
let them just duke it out over that miserable sliver of real estate.

But Jews aren't strapping TNT to their waists and blowing up buses and
restaurants, or setting off bombs on subways, or hijacking civilian
airliners and flying them and their passengers into buildings.

Many Muslims would gladly die if they could take me and many other
Americans with them. Muslims maintain an incredibly high conversion
rate, and their faith teaches that it must eventually rule over all
religions. Doesn't that make them my enemy? Jews don't even welcome
converts, and as far as I know, Jews don't want me dead.

There's a lot to dislike about the way the Israelis do things, but as I
see it the Arabs can afford to lose every war (as they have) and the
oil-hungry west will ensure that they survive the peace (as they have).
But if the Israelis lose just once, they're dead. What would be your
strategy if you ran Israel?

If we must pick a friend between the Muslims and the Jews the choice is
easy. For me.

Ike
LtCol/USMC (ret)
Old July 4th 06, 09:18 AM posted to soc.culture.jewish,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,alt.military.retired,soc.history.war.misc
pigdos

That's why the Israelis have always fought against insane odds and won. I
don't think any US forces have ever pulled off victories in circumstances at
all similar to what the Israelis have faced time and again.

I used to know an Israeli commando ('72' war) in the late 80's. One time,
some typical american was hassling him and calling him jew-boy. At first,
the guy didn't even realize he was being insulted, but after he did it was a
one punch fight. He literally punched the guy once and he was out. He often
told me he didn't think much of the US military: i.e. that they always
fought with all the advantages (men, material and weapons) so how could they
lose while Israel was always outgunned and outnumbered.

--
Doug

Old July 4th 06, 02:24 PM posted to soc.culture.jewish,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,alt.military.retired,soc.history.war.misc

Ike wrote:
But are you PRO-Palestian or ANTI-Jew?

I'm pro American, why aren't you? Might be a good
idea to read the Mearsheimer/Walt Report linked to
below, but I doubt it'd make much of a difference.
Are these two brave scholars PRO-Palestinian or
ANTI-Jew in your mind?

I would love to be neutral, and
let them just duke it out over that miserable sliver of real estate.

Of course, just stopping the illegal occupation might help some, yes?

But Jews aren't strapping TNT to their waists and blowing up buses and
restaurants, or setting off bombs on subways, or hijacking civilian
airliners and flying them and their passengers into buildings.

Sorry, but you're beginning sound like a bonafied moron now.

Wouldn't have happened at all without unbridled support for Israel.
Where the hell have you been Pops?

Many Muslims would gladly die if they could take me and many other
Americans with them.

See above.

Muslims maintain an incredibly high conversion
rate, and their faith teaches that it must eventually rule over all
religions.

You're actually referring to Judaism, Pops.

Doesn't that make them my enemy? Jews don't even welcome
converts, and as far as I know,

They do, but if you're not of "Jewish blood" you will be treated
somewhat
like ****. Move to Israel and report back in a few months how you
like it.

Jews don't want me dead.

Of course not. Gentile clowns like you are very good for them. They
put you to good use. How many young American non-Jews have died
for them in Iraq now, over 2500? I believe so indeed.

There's a lot to dislike about the way the Israelis do things, but

as I
see it the Arabs can afford to lose every war (as they have) and the
oil-hungry west will ensure that they survive the peace (as they have).
But if the Israelis lose just once, they're dead. What would be your
strategy if you ran Israel?

Pull out of illegally occupied territories, stop the genocide against
the
Palestininan people, stop having such an incredibly paranoid, bigoted
nation that feels the need to attack every friggin' neighbor in the
M.E.,
with America's support that is....

If we must pick a friend between the Muslims and the Jews the choice is
easy. For me.

I don't group people like this. I have friends from all over the
world, but
I could never be friends with a Zionist. And not all Jews are Zionist.

-----

Old July 6th 06, 09:53 PM posted to soc.culture.jewish,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,alt.military.retired,soc.history.war.misc
SpartacusSquid

Cliff- I'll bet you can draw a mean hook-nose cariacature.
Your statements look better in hochdeutsch, old gothic font.