Day 3 at U.S. Sports Class Nationals

Old May 7th 11, 02:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Paynter[_2_]

Default Day 3 at U.S. Sports Class Nationals

Report is available on the SSA site and on SoaringCafe.NET

TA
Old May 7th 11, 01:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob 7U

On May 6, 9:45*pm, Frank Paynter wrote:
Report is available on the SSA site and on SoaringCafe.NET

TA

Thanks for taking the time to write your daily reports....I enjoy your
writing style.
Sounds like you are having fun from your pied-à-terre!

Bob 7U
Old May 8th 11, 12:50 AM
Walt Connelly Walt Connelly is offline
Senior Member

I checked the SSA site and the SoaringCafe site and the narrative is not up yet Frank. The preliminary results of day 3 are there though. I will check back later to see if they were posted. Always good to read about what's happening in the world of Sailplane Competition, especially after a great day flying at Seminole Lake. Got to fly the DG1000 today with Rich Owen and learned a bunch. I learned how much I don't know and how much I have to learn.

Walt