Where to buy a jockey wheel for a Komet trailer in Berlin?

Old July 29th 13, 01:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Morteza Ansari

Default Where to buy a jockey wheel for a Komet trailer in Berlin?

My Komet trailer's jockey wheel is on its way and I have been too cheap to order one and pay more than the cost of the part for shipping! I happen to be in Berlin this week and can pick one up. Does anyone know a shop I can buy one in Berlin?
Old July 29th 13, 03:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Peter Scholz[_3_]

Am 29.07.2013 14:42, Morteza Ansari wrote:
My Komet trailer's jockey wheel is on its way and I have been too cheap to order one and pay more than the cost of the part for shipping! I happen to be in Berlin this week and can pick one up. Does anyone know a shop I can buy one in Berlin?

The jockey wheels are standard parts, you can get them easily in any
shop that sells car & trailer parts. Lot's of them in Berlin, so I would
like to recommend one to you that's near your location in Berlin. Where
do you stay, Do you have a rental car or are you using public transport
system?

--
Peter Scholz
ASW24 JE
Old July 31st 13, 04:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Morteza Ansari

Hi Peter,

Tried to send you a message offline, but didn't seem to go through.

Thanks for the info, I don't have a car but public transport seem to be pretty well set up here. I am staying at the Intercontinental hotel on Budapester Str. Would certainly appreciate any recommendation on a place to go pick one up. Thanks.

Cheers,
Morteza

Old July 31st 13, 07:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Peter Scholz[_3_]

Am 31.07.2013 17:52, Morteza Ansari wrote:
[...]

I send you some details per private mail.

--
Peter Scholz
ASW24 JE
Old August 6th 13, 02:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Morteza Ansari

On Wednesday, July 31, 2013 11:33:14 AM UTC-7, Peter Scholz wrote:
[...]

It never ceases to amaze me what a wonderful community we have and how everyone go out of their way to help each other out. Absolutely amazing! I was half way around the world, a post and a few hours later, and I had directions, language translations, and even bus schedule sent to me with offer for additional help!

Thanks very much Peter for all your help and hopefully I can return the favor some day!

Cheers,
Morteza