If I die...

Old December 6th 07, 08:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default If I die...

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

It's like putting your puss on international TV in front of
the entire world and shouting at the top of your lungs,

"HEY, look at ME!! I'M a f*****g idiot!!! :-)))

Like it? It's exactly what they're doing. I have to admit, an FO I was
flying with recently had Jackass the movie on his laptop and I laughed like
hell at it..
The bit where they put handlebars on a rocket al'a Wiley Coyote was just
brilliant.

Bertie

I haven't seen Jackass but I think our son mentioned it a while back.
Crazy people doing suicide stuff??

I still have to give my vote (of course not done on purpose) to the guy
flying that Yak 9 a while back. I think it was Sean Carroll but not
certain. THAT one actually made me wince. :-)

--
Dudley Henriques
Old December 6th 07, 08:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

From: Tina

I am reminded of the story told of Bob Hope. When asked where he'd
like to be buried, he said "Surprise me."

Not for me.
My Will clearly requests that my "Funeral" will be a dinner, at a favorite
beach side restaurant for my closest friends during which each will be asked
to say the most negative thing they can think of about me. After which everyone
is invited to walk down to the beach where my ashes will be laid out on a table
in a line. They will then be asked to, collectively and simultaneously, Blow Me.

Just a thought here old buddy, but considering the wind almost always
present on any beach at any time, I'll be amazed if you don't get
"blown" before anybody has a chance to blow you :-))

--
Dudley Henriques
Old December 6th 07, 08:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter R.

On 12/6/2007 3:20:00 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:

They will then be asked to, collectively and simultaneously, Blow Me.

Think of the children, man.

--
Peter
Old December 6th 07, 08:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

It's like putting your puss on international TV in front of
the entire world and shouting at the top of your lungs,

"HEY, look at ME!! I'M a f*****g idiot!!! :-)))

Like it? It's exactly what they're doing. I have to admit, an FO I
was flying with recently had Jackass the movie on his laptop and I
laughed like hell at it..
The bit where they put handlebars on a rocket al'a Wiley Coyote was
just brilliant.

Bertie

I haven't seen Jackass but I think our son mentioned it a while back.
Crazy people doing suicide stuff??

Some suicide stuff. For instance, they were blinfolding themselves and
standing in the mniddle of a bullring and then playing chicken with the
bull.
Some of the other stuff is just funny, if a tad uncomfortable for them.
Like getting shot with rubber bullets.

I still have to give my vote (of course not done on purpose) to the
guy flying that Yak 9 a while back. I think it was Sean Carroll but
not certain. THAT one actually made me wince. :-)

Yeah, saw it when it was cruising Youtube.. Yipes!

Bertie

Old December 6th 07, 09:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

From: Dudley Henriques

Hey.......I cried when our CAT died for God's sake!!! :-)

Always knew there was a human hiding there, somewhere.
The little *******s kinda grow on you, don't they?

Yea.............Me too.
Every one of them.

That was one of the damn hardest days I ever spent in my entire life. I
never had any idea how much that big fur ball meant to us until I walked
back into the house again after taking him to the vet and realizing he
would never again be there to greet me as he had always been for 15
years of our lives.

--
Dudley Henriques
Old December 6th 07, 10:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Paul Riley

Hi Dudley,

Been there, done that. Felt just like you did. Cried just like you did, felt
like I had lost my closest friend--and to be honest, I think I did.

THEN, about 6 months later, his twin brother wandered into the yard, adopted
us, and he is still here, 14 years later. We (the vet and I) figure he is
about 17 years old. When he goes, I will feel just as bad as I did before.

They really do get under your skin. And I would not have it any other
way!!!!!

Paul

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

From: Dudley Henriques

Hey.......I cried when our CAT died for God's sake!!! :-)
Always knew there was a human hiding there, somewhere.
The little *******s kinda grow on you, don't they?

Yea.............Me too.
Every one of them.

That was one of the damn hardest days I ever spent in my entire life. I
never had any idea how much that big fur ball meant to us until I walked
back into the house again after taking him to the vet and realizing he
would never again be there to greet me as he had always been for 15 years
of our lives.

--
Dudley Henriques

I think we're their pets instead of the other way around :-))

--
Dudley Henriques
Old December 6th 07, 11:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Whiting

Dudley Henriques wrote:

I think we're their pets instead of the other way around :-))

As the saying goes:

"To a dog, you are his best friend"
"To a cat, you are staff!"

Matt