Flying is Life - The Rest is Just Details

Old January 23rd 04, 09:50 PM
Jay Honeck

Now THAT you should copyright...

Wow -- an index of Fly-In strip joints?

This could sell! :-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA
Pathfinder N56993
www.AlexisParkInn.com
"Your Aviation Destination"
"

Old January 23rd 04, 10:03 PM
MRQB

In Portland, OR we have more strip joints than LA I used to be a safe ride
for the ladies never charged them a dime giving them rides to work and home
that stopped when i took one to my home to let her visit my bedroom and try
out my pillows when wife was gone well the wife showed up oops.

My wife still let's me go see my girls so she is not a bad wife she gives me
my freedom to go if i chouse to. If you have strip joints in your area get a
nice sports car and business cards become a Saferide Driver you will not
have time to do any thing with all the free lap dances and among other
things you may get to do with the ladies. idd rather fly and study for other
ratings than mess strippers at this point in my life.

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Its my fault yes i am a adrenaline addict! I even quit smoking (cold

turkey
was 3 pack a day smoker) so i could get just that much higher been 3

months
now quit October 22 (humm! day i soloed). i even quit going out to the

strip
joints would rather study for another rating or go fly.

Smoking? Good thing to quit. I quit cold turkey January 1, 1986 --

never
looked back. (I was 2.5 packs per day for 14 years.)

But quitting strip joints? Now you've crossed the line. You obviously

need
help breaking this new addiction of yours...

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old January 23rd 04, 10:03 PM
MRQB

Thats a great idea!

"EDR" wrote in message
In article 4P8Qb.130626$xy6.533316@attbi_s02, Jay Honeck
wrote:

But quitting strip joints? Now you've crossed the line. You obviously

need
help breaking this new addiction of yours...
;-)

Hmmm.... does this mean we will be seeing such a place of business near
the Inn?
Will that be before or after the restaurant? (Or part of the restaurant
bar?)
I don't think I have ever come across an airport strip joint in my
travels.

Old January 23rd 04, 10:17 PM
Newps

MRQB wrote:
In Portland, OR we have more strip joints than LA I used to be a safe ride
for the ladies never charged them a dime giving them rides to work and home
that stopped when i took one to my home to let her visit my bedroom and try
out my pillows when wife was gone well the wife showed up oops.

My wife still let's me go see my girls so she is not a bad wife she gives me
my freedom to go if i chouse to. If you have strip joints in your area get a
nice sports car and business cards become a Saferide Driver you will not
have time to do any thing with all the free lap dances and among other
things you may get to do with the ladies. idd rather fly and study for other
ratings than mess strippers at this point in my life.

I see you in a trailer park right now. Learn to read and write and
maybe those ratings you might get can actually be put to some use.

Old January 24th 04, 12:29 AM
Marty Shapiro

"Jay Honeck" wrote in

Now THAT you should copyright...

Wow -- an index of Fly-In strip joints?

This could sell! :-)

You could start with 0L4 (Lida Junction Airport, Goldfield, NV). From the
Pilots Guide to Soutwestern Airports:

Businesses: Gift shop.
Lodging: Cottontail Ranch, at field, Hourly rates, For men only."

--
Marty Shapiro
Silicon Rallye Inc.

(remove SPAMNOT to email me)
Old January 24th 04, 02:04 PM
Jay Honeck

You could start with 0L4 (Lida Junction Airport, Goldfield, NV). From the
Pilots Guide to Soutwestern Airports:

Businesses: Gift shop.
Lodging: Cottontail Ranch, at field, Hourly rates, For men only."

Marty, as inviting as this sounds, I'd best take a pass on this idea.

Maybe one of you single guys can put *this* list together...?

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old January 24th 04, 02:08 PM
Jay Honeck

I see you in a trailer park right now. Learn to read and write and
maybe those ratings you might get can actually be put to some use.

Easy now, Newps. I've known department heads of fortune 1000 companies who
were less literate than our friend here.

His garage was bigger than my house.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old January 24th 04, 04:05 PM
C J Campbell

"Michael" wrote in message
om...

| Aviation is not so much an industry as it is a disease. I think I'm
| quoting a former CEO of an airline here, and I think he nailed it.
|
| I was once asked what I had spent on my aviation habit. I did a rough
| calculation, and I blanched. It has to be close to a quarter of a
| million dollars. I suppose I could get some of that back selling my
| aircraft, my parachutes, and my tools - but most of it is gone
| forever, leaving nothing but memories. The crazy part is that I don't
| regret any of it. I think a normal person would.
|
| Aviators - the few, the proud, the totally insane.

Great. Yet another idiot reinforcing the public's opinion that we are
nothing but a bunch of spoiled romantics. Disposable spoiled romantics at
that.

Believe it or not, there are a few of us around that take aviation seriously
as transportation.

Old January 24th 04, 08:18 PM
Newps

Nomen Nescio wrote:

Careful, my butt hairs are just starting to grow back after the flaming I got in
rec.aviation.student for having the arrogance to suggest that something just
doesn't seem quite right about this boy.

Bring it on.