How to build a 21st century Stuka???

Old August 28th 07, 11:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,abg.mampf
Victor Smootbank

Default How to build a 21st century Stuka???

I'm the last member of the SS and I want to establish
the 4th Reich and conquer the world.

For that I'll need the 21st century Stuka.

How can I build it???

Old August 28th 07, 11:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kloudy via AviationKB.com

Victor Smootbank wrote:
I'm the last member of the SS and I want to establish
the 4th Reich and conquer the world.

For that I'll need the 21st century Stuka.

How can I build it???

You don't want to. Ask the folks on r.a.m. before ya start building anything.
I'm sure you'll get some polite advice there.

Start with something like, "I want to build a Stuka. The biggest and bestest,
bomberest flying terror device ever devised by man...BAR NONE!!"

that should get things cookin' : )

Old August 29th 07, 02:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,abg.mampf
GrtArtiste

On Aug 28, 6:33 pm, "Viperdoc" wrote:
Send an email to Anthony Atkielski- he is a renowned aviation expert and can
help you with the design and build of a stuka, as well as flying it.

As soon as you get it built, Anthony will tell you he's already flown
it.

Old August 29th 07, 06:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,abg.mampf
Jay Beckman[_2_]

On Aug 28, 3:20 pm, Victor Smootbank wrote:
I'm the last member of the SS and I want to establish
the 4th Reich and conquer the world.

For that I'll need the 21st century Stuka.

How can I build it???

Aquire a military surplus A10 Thunderbolt II and you're more than
halfway there...

Old August 29th 07, 03:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 15:20:46 -0700, Victor Smootbank
wrote in
. com:

Old August 29th 07, 05:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Big John

Victor

First thing is to locate an air driven siren.

Big John

Old August 30th 07, 12:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

"Viperdoc" wrote in
:

Send an email to Anthony Atkielski- he is a renowned aviation expert
and can help you with the design and build of a stuka, as well as
flying it.

Bwahawhahwhahwhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahwha hwhahwhhahwhahwhahwhahwha
hwhhawhhahwha!

Bertie
Old August 30th 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

wrote:
I'm the last member of the SS and I want to establish
the 4th Reich and conquer the world.

For that I'll need the 21st century Stuka.

How can I build it???- Hide quoted text -

I think that A-10's should have those anyway... add to the fear factor
and send the enemy running even before they hear the cannon tone.

Dean