A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Pez D. Spencer



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old January 9th 18, 03:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 236
Default Pez D. Spencer

Since Pez has come up in another thread, reminded me that I'm missing the entire Texis episode.
Does anyone have that in a place that can be copied, like Dropbox?
Also need Diamonds pages 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13 and 14.
Important stuff!
Thanks in advance,
Jim
Ads
  #2  
Old January 9th 18, 03:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 572
Default Pez D. Spencer

On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 10:17:10 PM UTC-5, JS wrote:
Since Pez has come up in another thread, reminded me that I'm missing the entire Texis episode.
Does anyone have that in a place that can be copied, like Dropbox?
Also need Diamonds pages 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13 and 14.
Important stuff!
Thanks in advance,
Jim


My world has (I hope only temporarily) been diminished. Rereading Pez during the crappiest part of the Winter is a ritual for me.

Will host if need be.

Aside: always wondered if John Shelton was any relation to Gilbert...

best,
Evan Ludeman / T8
  #3  
Old January 9th 18, 04:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Koerner
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 362
Default Pez D. Spencer

On Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 8:56:46 AM UTC-7, Tango Eight wrote:
On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 10:17:10 PM UTC-5, JS wrote:
Since Pez has come up in another thread, reminded me that I'm missing the entire Texis episode.
Does anyone have that in a place that can be copied, like Dropbox?
Also need Diamonds pages 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13 and 14.
Important stuff!
Thanks in advance,
Jim


My world has (I hope only temporarily) been diminished. Rereading Pez during the crappiest part of the Winter is a ritual for me.

Will host if need be.

Aside: always wondered if John Shelton was any relation to Gilbert...

best,
Evan Ludeman / T8


Evan -- I'm sure you meant Dilbert, not Gilbert. Yes, there must be a relation.
  #4  
Old January 9th 18, 05:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 572
Default Pez D. Spencer

On Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 11:06:12 AM UTC-5, Steve Koerner wrote:
On Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 8:56:46 AM UTC-7, Tango Eight wrote:
On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 10:17:10 PM UTC-5, JS wrote:
Since Pez has come up in another thread, reminded me that I'm missing the entire Texis episode.
Does anyone have that in a place that can be copied, like Dropbox?
Also need Diamonds pages 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13 and 14.
Important stuff!
Thanks in advance,
Jim


My world has (I hope only temporarily) been diminished. Rereading Pez during the crappiest part of the Winter is a ritual for me.

Will host if need be.

Aside: always wondered if John Shelton was any relation to Gilbert...

best,
Evan Ludeman / T8


Evan -- I'm sure you meant Dilbert, not Gilbert. Yes, there must be a relation.


Snicker, no definitely "Gilbert". Here's a sample. Slightly NSFW.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryP...p?Piece=251655

enjoy,
Evan
  #5  
Old January 9th 18, 05:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 236
Default Pez D. Spencer

On Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 7:56:46 AM UTC-8, Tango Eight wrote:
On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 10:17:10 PM UTC-5, JS wrote:
Since Pez has come up in another thread, reminded me that I'm missing the entire Texis episode.
Does anyone have that in a place that can be copied, like Dropbox?
Also need Diamonds pages 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13 and 14.
Important stuff!
Thanks in advance,
Jim


My world has (I hope only temporarily) been diminished. Rereading Pez during the crappiest part of the Winter is a ritual for me.

Will host if need be.

Aside: always wondered if John Shelton was any relation to Gilbert...

best,
Evan Ludeman / T8


Probably closer to Sullivan.
Monty, that is.
Jim
  #6  
Old January 10th 18, 07:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default Pez D. Spencer

On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 7:17:10 PM UTC-8, JS wrote:
Since Pez has come up in another thread, reminded me that I'm missing the entire Texis episode.
Does anyone have that in a place that can be copied, like Dropbox?
Also need Diamonds pages 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13 and 14.
Important stuff!
Thanks in advance,
Jim


It can be found archived at the Central Valley Soaring website (my old home base) If that doesn't work, let me know and I will find another way. A less-than-reliable way to reach me is through the "contact" link at http://yankeeairpirate.net/
  #7  
Old January 11th 18, 01:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 236
Default Pez D. Spencer

On Wednesday, January 10, 2018 at 11:00:37 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 7:17:10 PM UTC-8, JS wrote:
Since Pez has come up in another thread, reminded me that I'm missing the entire Texis episode.
Does anyone have that in a place that can be copied, like Dropbox?
Also need Diamonds pages 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13 and 14.
Important stuff!
Thanks in advance,
Jim


It can be found archived at the Central Valley Soaring website (my old home base) If that doesn't work, let me know and I will find another way. A less-than-reliable way to reach me is through the "contact" link at http://yankeeairpirate.net/


Zero Cinco, Juliet Sierra.
PM sent.
Jim
  #8  
Old January 11th 18, 04:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default Pez D. Spencer

On Wednesday, January 10, 2018 at 12:00:37 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 7:17:10 PM UTC-8, JS wrote:
Since Pez has come up in another thread, reminded me that I'm missing the entire Texis episode.
Does anyone have that in a place that can be copied, like Dropbox?
Also need Diamonds pages 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13 and 14.
Important stuff!
Thanks in advance,
Jim


It can be found archived at the Central Valley Soaring website (my old home base) If that doesn't work, let me know and I will find another way. A less-than-reliable way to reach me is through the "contact" link at http://yankeeairpirate.net/




couldn't find it on the Soaravenal site. Also, to just say hello, I miss flying with you and your special brand of humor. Heck after 11 years, I miss flying with anyone of my old friends.

gkemp "NK"
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Spencer AirCar plans [email protected] Home Built 1 January 17th 16 07:33 PM
Spencer Air Car Info? Jay Honeck Home Built 14 February 12th 07 01:32 AM
PEZ D. SPENCER RETURNS!! John Shelton Soaring 8 December 8th 03 08:24 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 AviationBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.