[OT] So Long

Old October 13th 09, 07:56 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting
hummingbird[_4_]

Default [OT] So Long

On 11 Oct 2009 16:53, FORGER [GOEBBELS] hummingbird wrote :

'Craig' wrote thus:
On 10/11/2009 05:36 AM, Mike Ash wrote:
wrote:

On 10/10/2009 06:05 PM, Mike Ash wrote:
Ron wrote:

Everything you lot post about me is complete crap.
You're just a bunch of scum pond life and asshole cowardly trolls.

I never have charged more than $30 for a Pricelesware CD. Due to the
recession I have reduced that to $24.95 and I believe that is a fair
price for 700MB of freeware.

[apologies to the other rap readers for this note; I promise not to
spend too much time on this guy]

Are you aware that "free" does not necessarily imply "free to
redistribute", and that your distribution of this CD therefore almost
certainly constitutes copyright violation...

For what it's worth, you're replying to a forgery. Pricelessware is
just that, priceless, aka free. If you want it, free of charge, post
where it's on topic and I'd be happy to send you the disks.

Just because you're not charging for it doesn't make it legal. Unless
the software in question explicitly allows such redistribution, it's not
allowed, free or otherwise.

OK, I apologize. I see I didn't answer you directly.

We have explicit permission to redistribute the software contained on
Pricelessware disks. That is, either the license allows for it or, the
author has given it.

If you're so inclined, you can prove this to yourself. The CD index is
available he http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/2008/CumulativePL-CD.php.

LOL. Craig, the Pricelessware obfuscation continues.

Your URL is NOT a URL containing a list of author permissions at
all. It is simply a list of programs appearing on the PL CD.ISOs.
Thus it doesn't "prove" anything.

Why do you PWH folks keep obfuscating the central issue?

FORGERY! That was not posted by me! It was made by a deranged
psychopathic forger who wants to damage my reputation.

I only post through individual.net. Because the people at
individual.net are too stupid to take up my suggestions about
improving their service I have started to use Astra. Be warned, posts
through other servers are forgeries.

That forgery doesn't even use the correct FROM header. If it is really
from me it should say . If it says anything
different then it's from a different person.

hb
--
·ACF.FAQ download: http://www.datafilehost.com/download-d375213f.html
·ACF.FAQ view: http://alt-comp-freeware-FAQ.notlong.com

"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed,
and third, it is accepted as self-evident"
(Arthur Schopenhauer)

[OT] So Long Franklin[_14_] Piloting 5 October 13th 09 05:03 PM
AOPA Expo, meeting JayB, getting stuck in Lancaster on the way home,fulfilling the commercial certificate long solo x-c...long Jack Allison Piloting 6 November 19th 06 03:31 AM
Another Long Cross Country: HPN to PAO in 6 Days (long) Journeyman Piloting 19 June 15th 06 11:47 PM
Lat and Long from GPS? LMHAMRIC Simulators 4 December 17th 03 06:12 AM