PDF Exchange (Aircraft Service Manuals & Parts Manuals)

Old June 23rd 07, 05:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.products
NW_Pilot

Default PDF Exchange (Aircraft Service Manuals & Parts Manuals)

Anyone out there want to do some PDF trading?

Here is My List

E-mail me at serviceataircraftdeliverydotnet Let me know what manuals you
have and what manuals you want!

Lycoming 4 And 6 Cylinder Engines Parts, Service, Etc.

Cessna:

Cessna 172 Service Manual 1969-1976 & 77
Cessna 182 Service Manuals 1969-1976
Cessna 210 1969, 1970-1976
Cessna 100 Series Parts And Service
Cessna 150's Parts And Service

Piper:

Parts Manuals, Service Manuals, Etc. For The Following

PA-28-236 Dakota
PA-28-201T Turbo Dakota
PA-28RT-201/201T Arrow IV & Turbo Arrow IV
PA-28-140/150/160/180/235 Cherokee
PA-28R-180/200 Arrow II
PA-38-112 Tomahawk
PA-34-200/200T - Seneca II
PA-31-300/310/325 Navajo
PA-31-350 T1020
PA-31-350 Chieftain
PA-31T/T1/T1A/T2 Cheyenne
PA-31T3 T1040
PA-42 Cheyenne III
PA-42-720 Cheyenne IIIA
PA-42-1000 Cheyenne 400
PA-23-150/160 Apache
PA-23-235 Apache
PA-23-250 Aztec
PA-31P Pressurized Navajo
PA-31P-350 Mojave
PA-18/18A Super Cub
PA-18-150 Super Cub
PA-22 Tri-Pacer & Colt
PA-36 Pawnee Brave
PA-42-720 Cheyenne IIIA Advanced Trainer
PA-28-151
PA-28-161 Warrior III/Cadet
PA-28-181 Archer III
PA-28R-201/201T Arrow
PA-32R-301/301T Saratoga II HP/TC/SP/SP Turbo
PA-34-220T Seneca III/IV/V
PA-44-180/180T Seminole
PA-46-310P/350P Malibu Mirage
PA-46-500TP Malibu Meridian

Old June 24th 07, 09:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.products
NW_Pilot

"NW_Pilot" wrote in message
[...]

Adding:

Aero Commander 500 Maintenance Manual
Aero Commander 500 Flight Manual

Old June 29th 07, 05:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.products
tyupi

Hi

I doing a reseach about Cessna 172.
Is there anyone who can help me with the manuals in pdf?

Tyupi

Old June 30th 07, 08:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.products
NW_Pilot

What manuals do you have to trade?

oups.com...

NW_Pilot írta:
[...]

PDF Exchange (Aircraft Service Manuals & Parts Manuals) NW_Pilot General Aviation 3 June 30th 07 08:06 PM
PDF Exchange (Aircraft Service Manuals & Parts Manuals) NW_Pilot Piloting 3 June 30th 07 08:06 PM
Service Manuals RST Engineering Owning 2 July 14th 06 04:59 PM
E-Flight Manuals Exchange RaVeNCiO Piloting 3 November 8th 05 08:59 PM