If yiu didn't fight in WW II.....

Old February 29th 04, 05:26 PM
Mike Marron

(B2431) wrote:

He was sitting warm and safe at home believing his father's war stories made
him knowledgable about the USAF mission.

Must be frustrating as hell you being a retired AF sergeant and still
not having anything interesting to say about military (or civil)
aviation huh?

Do a google search on marron and his accusations that the USAF was
responsible for 9/11.

And while you're doing that google search, note that sergeant dan is
lying again as usual. In other words, I said that ALL branches of the
military INCLUDING our beloved USAF and also our so-called
"intelligence" communities quite frankly dropped the ball BIG
time on 9/11 (just MHO). Big difference than saying the USAF was
responsible for 9/11. Thems sergeant dan's words, not mine.

However, while doing that google searching in the same 9/11 thread,
you will note that while I was ****hammering sergeant dan beyond
recognition, Mary Shafer and other RAM posters proved that sergeant
dan's unfounded lies and accusations he was making about me and
my Dad (such as his accusation that I said the USAF was responsible
for 9/11) were patently false.

Any google search will reveal that not unlike Kramer, sergeant dan
is just a bitter old man who has nothing better to do than to sit on
his ass at home spewing bull**** on his computer via his chickenous
anonymous "Dan U.S. Air Force" pseudonym while waiting for his
next disability check to arrive in the mail courtesy of the U.S.
taxypayers. He rarely, if ever posts anything worth reading so to
get attention, he simply trolls for flames to achieve his thrills. His
signal-to-noise ratio rates right down there with the ol' tarv troll.

Old February 29th 04, 06:08 PM
Brian Colwell

"Mike Marron" wrote in message
George Ruch wrote:
Mike Marron wrote:

Just thought you should know that this ain't your hometown VFW hall
where old farts like you and Kramer/Autocollimator sit around getting
older and older and better and better.

Jealous because you don't qualify?

Because I fly, I envy no one.

As Art said, Where were you and what did you do?

"Have been reading your website. Great stuff . I have some questions.
We'll do it e-mail. Thanks."

--Art Kramer enjoying a discussion on RAM with "Autocollimator" (e.g:
Art having a discussion with Art....)

Who let that yappy little dog out again !!?

Old February 29th 04, 11:00 PM
Pete

(B2431) wrote:

He was sitting warm and safe at home believing his father's war stories

made
him knowledgable about the USAF mission.

Must be frustrating as hell you being a retired AF sergeant and still
not having anything interesting to say about military (or civil)
aviation huh?

Do a google search on marron and his accusations that the USAF was
responsible for 9/11.

And while you're doing that google search, note that sergeant dan is
lying again as usual. In other words, I said that ALL branches of the
military INCLUDING our beloved USAF and also our so-called
"intelligence" communities quite frankly dropped the ball BIG
time on 9/11 (just MHO). Big difference than saying the USAF was
responsible for 9/11. Thems sergeant dan's words, not mine.

and these are yours:
""Why was the USAF unable to prevent 9/11?" "

" to this day I too am confounded by the apparent
ineptness of the USAF (and especially the American intelligence
community) both of whom utterly failed to prevent the apocalyptic
death and destruction of 9/11."

All throughout that looong thread...you repeatedly slammed the Air Force for
ineptitude. You dropped one or two references to the other sevices, but the
main thrust was aimed at the Air Fforce. Deny all you want, but the record
IS there for all to see.

The intel community for not seeing and stopping the threat beforehand, but,
it appears, the USAF for not stopping as it was happening.

And to date, you still have not said what you think should or could have
been done differently. Instead, you just choose to stamp your feet and yell
"They shoulda stopped it!"

How?

Pete
Run away, insult, or answer the actual question. Your choice.

Old March 1st 04, 12:02 AM
Mike Marron

"Pete" wrote:

Pete
Run away, insult, or answer the actual question. Your choice.

Pot Kettle Black.

Run away, insult, or answer the actual question. Your choice. Are you
saying that the USAF is exempt from sharing any blame for 9/11?

Please answer with a simple "yea" or "nay" right here --____________