The Last Place I Would Want To Visit.

Old August 31st 07, 07:04 AM posted to rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.talk.bollocks,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Default The Last Place I Would Want To Visit.

Right on cue, completely anal retentive kookdancing queen, Dickless
Davie the "irrelevaant" Ignoranus, whined and
tholed like the antagonistic arsehole that he is:
Michael Baldwin Bruce writes:

Once again, Dickless forgets the comma.

9136 Newsgroups: alt.talk.********,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
9137 Newsgroups: alt.talk.********,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviatio n.products,demon.local,alt.astronomy
9138 Newsgroups: alt.talk.********,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
9139 Newsgroups: alt.talk.********,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
9140 Newsgroups: alt.talk.********,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
9141 Newsgroups: alt.talk.********,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
9142 Newsgroups: alt.talk.********,alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.o s.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products
9143 Newsgroups: alt.talk.********,alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.o s.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products
9144 Newsgroups: alt.talk.********,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
9145 Newsgroups: alt.talk.********,uk.misc,demon.local,rec.aviation .products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
9146 Newsgroups: demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,triangle.general, alt.talk.********,rec.aviation.products
9147 Newsgroups: alt.talk.********,alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.o s.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products
9148 Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,alt.talk.********,demon.local,comp.o s.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products
9149 Newsgroups: alt.talk.********,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
9150 Newsgroups: alt.talk.********,uk.misc,demon.local,rec.aviation .products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
9151 Newsgroups: alt.talk.********,comp.os.os2.advocacy
9152 Newsgroups: demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,triangle.general, alt.talk.********,rec.aviation.products
9153 Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,alt.talk.********,demon.local,comp.o s.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products
9154 Newsgroups: alt.talk.********,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviatio n.products,demon.local,alt.astronomy
9155 Newsgroups: alt.talk.********,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy

What does your ongoing "kookdance" have to do with classical music, Bruce?

Why don't you tell me, Dickless? Since you are the spamming arsehole
who chose to post this lits there when clearly the evidence above
shows that I did not post to rec.music.classical.

As usual, I won't get any explanation for the alleged relevance to classical
music from Bruce.

LIAR!

And stop hijacking my threads.

Peter Hucker writes:

761 Newsgroups: alt.politics.british,alt.talk.********,demon.local ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.re ligion.islam,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps,alt.suppo rt.autism,alt.astronomy

761 That was my joke.

761 This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

761 I called a company and asked to speak to Bob. The person
761 who answered said, "Bob is on vacation. Would you like to
761 hold?"

762 Newsgroups: alt.politics.british,alt.talk.********,demon.local ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.re ligion.islam,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps,alt.suppo rt.autism,alt.astronomy

762 No, but I have been to Wales.

762 This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

762 I called a company and asked to speak to Bob. The person
762 who answered said, "Bob is on vacation. Would you like to
762 hold?"

763 Newsgroups: alt.politics.british,alt.talk.********,demon.local ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.re ligion.islam,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps,alt.suppo rt.autism,alt.astronomy

763 Exasperate.

763 This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

763 I called a company and asked to speak to Bob. The person
763 who answered said, "Bob is on vacation. Would you like to
763 hold?"

764 Newsgroups: rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy,demon.local,co mp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.talk.********,alt.pets.rabb its,nyc.transit,sci.chem,alt.support.autism,rec.ar ts.marching.drumcorps

764 Only when someone does something really really stupid.

764 I am not aware of any dog-kissing blind folk.

764 This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

764 I called a company and asked to speak to Bob. The person
764 who answered said, "Bob is on vacation. Would you like to
764 hold?"

765 Newsgroups: demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.talk.******** ,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy,alt.support.a utism,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.pets.rabbits

765 Oh, maybe it was a dream.

765 This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

765 I called a company and asked to speak to Bob. The person
765 who answered said, "Bob is on vacation. Would you like to
765 hold?"

766 Newsgroups: alt.talk.********,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,rec.aviation.products,alt.support.autism,alt.supp ort.attn-deficit,alt.astronomy,sci.chem,rec.arts.marching.d rumcorps

766 If electrocution is severe enough to kill you, your muscles will be in spasm so you won't be able to anyway.

766 I'm Scottish.

766 This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

766 I called a company and asked to speak to Bob. The person
766 who answered said, "Bob is on vacation. Would you like to
766 hold?"

767 Newsgroups: alt.talk.********,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,rec.aviation.products,alt.support.autism,alt.supp ort.attn-deficit,alt.astronomy,nyc.transit,rec.arts.marchin g.drumcorps,alt.religion.islam

767 Perhaps.

767 Wash your mouth out.

767 This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

767 I called a company and asked to speak to Bob. The person
767 who answered said, "Bob is on vacation. Would you like to
767 hold?"

768 Newsgroups: alt.talk.********,demon.local,rec.music.classical, comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.support.autism,alt.suppor t.attn-deficit,rec.aviation.products,rec.arts.marching.dr umcorps,sci.chem,soc.men

768 The noise abatement officer's sound meter is less sensitive to higher frequencies, plus giving me prior warning when he is about to use it kinda defeats the purpose.

768 This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

768 I called a company and asked to speak to Bob. The person
768 who answered said, "Bob is on vacation. Would you like to
768 hold?"

769 Newsgroups: alt.talk.********,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy,alt.support.a utism,alt.support.attn-deficit,sci.chem,alt.religion.islam,rec.arts.march ing.drumcorps

769 [Desire to use my body parts noted]

769 This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

769 I called a company and asked to speak to Bob. The person
769 who answered said, "Bob is on vacation. Would you like to
769 hold?"

What does that have to do with classical music, Hucker?

================================================== ==============================

Risto Karttunen writes:

184 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.relig ion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.music.white-power

184 tholen tholeth:

184 Dear astronomer.

185 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.relig ion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.music.white-power

185 tholen tholeth:

185 Why so modest, dear astronomer? I have lately sent my contributions
185 into the lightweight claptrap of this thread, dear astronomer, whereas
185 you are continuously oozing out nonsense in several threads, dear
185 astronomer.

What does your silly fun have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

================================================== ==============================

Art Deco's Sockpuppet writes:

1 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.relig ion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.music.white-power

1 Yet you are trolling quite a number of newsgroups into which you've
1 posted this off-topic rant.

Classic erroneous presupposition. Rather ironic to boot.

1 Presidential Pests, Inc.

Illogical.

================================================== ==============================

alias # today total year 4 year 3 year 2 year 1
-------------- ------- ----- ------ ------ ------ ------
deco 78 1280 4393 3722 2268 0
bruce 20 837 3369 2867 1979 0
ah 7 467 669 320 112 0
hucker 9 325 284 44 4 2
honestjohn 323 445 90 0 0
nobuyout 266 5 0 0 0
techno 179 0 0 0 0
baker 153 0 0 0 0
dvh 138 0 0 0 0
snuhwolf 136 2 0 0 0
matt 62 0 0 0 0
wolf 50 0 0 0 0
leach 49 1 39 0 0
holly 37 6 0 0 0
karttunen 2 37 0 0 0 0
funk 36 0 0 0 0
andrealphus 35 0 0 0 0
*.* 33 0 539 0 0
dizzy 32 15 132 135 522
newsgroup 32 6 0 0 0
bahn 31 0 0 0 0
barney 29 0 0 0 0
delaney 28 0 0 0 0
haller 20 0 0 0 0
ross 20 4 62 319 10
fastla 19 0 0 0 0
malloy 18 3 47 30 1
doctroid 17 0 0 0 0
bisectional 16 33 154 377 0
goldstein 16 0 0 0 0
rudy 16 0 0 0 0
crane 15 16 0 0 0
crighton 15 18 0 0 0
knickerbocker 13 0 0 0 0
wilson 13 0 0 0 0
anonym 12 0 0 0 0
baby 12 0 0 0 0
ifntxktyupll 12 0 0 0 0
imposter 12 1 18 12 0
wehrung 12 20 27 75 262
haslam 11 139 534 198 677
bobandcarole 10 0 0 0 0
caduceus 10 0 0 0 0
double-a 10 148 145 1 0
edwards 9 0 0 0 0
leyland 9 1 0 0 0
martin 9 0 0 0 0
posi 9 0 0 0 0
rooney 9 3 0 0 0
cerumen 8 0 0 0 0
ing 8 0 0 0 0
mcgonnell 8 0 0 0 0
moening 8 0 0 0 0
penguin 7 0 0 0 0
rachel 7 0 0 0 0
salad 7 0 0 0 0
scruffy 7 0 0 0 0
daedalus 6 0 40 3 0
dorkless 6 0 0 0 0
kali 6 0 22 6 0
bookman 5 26 44 15 4
gerry 5 0 0 0 0
granzeau 5 1 0 0 0
hagar 5 22 1 0 0
hall 5 3 70 52 0
oster 5 0 0 0 0
anges 4 0 2 2 0
stacia 4 0 0 0 0
terri 4 0 0 0 0
dan 3 0 0 0 0
dionisio 3 0 0 0 0
ed 3 0 0 0 0
gamble 3 1 5 1 13
gilligan 3 0 0 0 0
knoll 3 0 0 0 0
lamey 3 1 0 0 0
n 3 0 0 0 0
pinku 3 0 24 2 0
roosevelt 3 0 0 0 0
salt 3 0 0 0 0
shelly 3 0 0 0 0
sitna 3 0 0 0 0
tallis 3 111 0 0 0
vampyres 3 0 0 0 0
77ogra 2 0 0 0 0
allen 2 0 2 0 0
antonomasia 2 0 0 0 0
aratzio 2 6 54 133 0
bugged 2 0 0 0 0
bush 2 0 0 0 0
cleveland 2 0 0 0 0
donut 2 0 0 0 0
fillmore 2 1 0 0 0
harrison 2 1 0 0 0
hutcheon 2 0 1 0 0
johnson 2 0 0 0 0
kadaitcha 2 24 40 13 0
leo 2 0 0 0 0
loonie 2 35 178 62 0
lurk 2 0 0 0 0
pervert 2 4 0 0 0
pete 2 0 0 0 0
pluto 2 8 0 0 0
polk 2 3 0 0 0
prai jei 2 3 3 9 11
sharkey 2 0 0 0 0
telstar 2 0 0 0 0
adams 1 2 0 0 0
aeyeaws 1 0 0 0 0
alan 1 0 0 0 0
arthur 1 0 0 0 0
babbit 1 0 0 0 0
barbara 1 0 0 0 0
blake 1 0 0 0 0
bornfeld 1 0 2 6 14
buchanan 1 0 0 0 0
burnore 1 0 9 1 1
carstairs 1 0 0 0 0
carter 1 0 0 0 0
cephalicus 1 0 0 0 0
chatnoir 1 0 0 0 0
chauvin 1 0 0 0 0
chic 1 0 0 0 0
christopher 1 0 0 0 0
clayton 1 0 0 0 0
clinton 1 0 0 0 0
coolidge 1 0 0 0 0
cormac 1 0 0 0 0
cujo 1 5 9 2 0
dog 1 0 0 0 0
eisenhower 1 0 0 0 0
elizabot 1 11 6 51 0
fields 1 0 6 87 678
fighter 1 0 0 0 0
ford 1 0 0 0 0
garfield 1 0 0 0 0
gilchrist 1 0 0 0 0
gimp 1 0 0 0 0
grant 1 0 0 0 0
grantco 1 0 8 120 229
harding 1 1 0 0 0
hayes 1 0 0 0 0
holmes 1 2 0 0 0
hoover 1 0 0 0 0
hunter 1 0 0 0 0
jack 1 0 0 0 0
jackson 1 1 0 0 0
jefferson 1 1 0 0 0
kennedy 1 0 6 9 3
kevin 1 0 0 0 0
kooda 1 0 0 0 0
krappinwolf 1 0 0 0 0
laredo 1 0 0 0 0
lincoln 1 1 0 0 0
madison 1 2 0 0 0
mckinley 1 0 0 0 0
mdmeenken 1 0 0 0 0
miguel 1 0 0 0 0
monroe 1 1 0 0 0
"nightingale" 1 36 0 59 0
nixon 1 0 0 0 0
oink 1 0 0 0 0
pequre 1 0 0 0 0
pierce 1 0 0 0 0
ragnar 1 0 0 0 0
reagan 1 0 0 0 0
scotty 1 0 0 0 0
shulga 1 0 0 0 0
sockpuppet 1 1 0 0 0 0
taft 1 0 0 0 0
taylor 1 1 0 0 0
trippy 1 0 0 0 0
truman 1 0 0 0 0
tyler 1 1 0 0 0
tynk 1 0 0 0 0
van buren 1 1 0 0 0
washington 1 1 0 0 0
wrangler 1 0 0 0 0
yappinwolf 1 0 0 0 0
yoda 1 0 0 0 0
-------------- ------- ----- ----- ----- ------ ------
180 117 5223 11359 11687 9100 10033

Old August 31st 07, 06:59 PM posted to rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.talk.bollocks,rec.aviation.products
Peter Hucker[_2_]

What's all that nine one five one bracket **** above?

--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

If Russia invaded Turkey from behind, would Greece help?
Old September 1st 07, 04:38 AM posted to rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.talk.bollocks,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Peter Hucker wrote:
[...]

That's Dickless being an arsehole. Nothing to get alarmed about.

Iran: Pieces in Place for Escalation/"The fuel for a fire is in place" [email protected] Naval Aviation 2 January 21st 07 09:02 PM
First Visit to Oshkosh HamGuy Home Built 3 July 22nd 05 03:34 AM
Cockpit visit Icarus General Aviation 17 June 19th 05 04:08 PM
Pensacola Visit Lee Witten Naval Aviation 10 January 20th 05 07:55 PM
Boston Visit PaulH Piloting 8 August 22nd 04 03:38 PM