Ventus 3?

Old April 16th 15, 03:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Ventus 3?

Or perhaps there is an entirely new fusaluge that is just not ready? I do not know, but it seems if it is hanging from the ceiling it is not ready for people to sit in it. Just saying since there is no information all we can do is to speculate. i think it is worth waiting and see what the complete offering looks like once it completes flight tests and SH starts taking deposits. The ASG-29 and JS-1 are known and proven, now SH must do the same.
Old April 16th 15, 11:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andrzej Kobus

On Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at 10:30:12 PM UTC-4, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
Or perhaps there is an entirely new fusaluge that is just not ready? I do not know, but it seems if it is hanging from the ceiling it is not ready for people to sit in it. Just saying since there is no information all we can do is to speculate. i think it is worth waiting and see what the complete offering looks like once it completes flight tests and SH starts taking deposits. The ASG-29 and JS-1 are known and proven, now SH must do the same.

They already have many deposits for the V3.
Old April 16th 15, 01:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ND

On Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at 10:30:12 PM UTC-4, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
Or perhaps there is an entirely new fusaluge that is just not ready? I do not know, but it seems if it is hanging from the ceiling it is not ready for people to sit in it. Just saying since there is no information all we can do is to speculate. i think it is worth waiting and see what the complete offering looks like once it completes flight tests and SH starts taking deposits. The ASG-29 and JS-1 are known and proven, now SH must do the same.

i think they hung it from the ceiling for the effect. think about it, it looks pretty dramatic up there, and can be seen from far away in the exhibit hall. its all marketing 101.
Old April 16th 15, 03:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Anyone able to give a first person report on what amazing advances in sailplane technology mean I need to put a second mortgage on my house?
Old April 16th 15, 05:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS

The first photo with an open canopy will let us know if there's a new fuselage.
Side hinge: old.
Forward hinge: new.
Jim
Old December 4th 15, 11:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brian Bair

Test
Old December 4th 15, 11:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brian Bair

On Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 9:24:07 AM UTC-7, JS wrote:
The first photo with an open canopy will let us know if there's a new fuselage.
Side hinge: old.
Forward hinge: new.
Jim

test

FS Ventus 2cx 15/18 SAM AND LEIGH ZIMMERMAN Soaring 0 April 29th 08 02:10 PM
FS: Ventus C James Hamilton Soaring 0 September 13th 06 09:18 PM
Ventus C AD KO Soaring 0 September 29th 05 07:05 PM
Ventus C 17.6 John Shelton Soaring 0 November 18th 04 08:39 PM
FS Ventus C 17.6 John Shelton Soaring 0 November 15th 04 09:10 PM