A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Avionics for Sale



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old June 12th 21, 11:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8
Default Avionics for Sale

I'm having to retire from gliders for health reasons. My Ventus C didn't survive my last flight completely intact, so I will be parting it out to recover some of the costs. The glider hull and avionics will be listed in a separate conversations.

Available avionics include:
Winter ASI P/N: 6FMS-4 (6423) (80 mm)
United Instruments Altimeter (35K) (80 mm)
Winter Variometer P/N: 5 StVLM 5553 (+/- 10 kts) (57 mm)
LxNav S7 Speed to Fly Variometer (57 mm)
Becker AR4201 Radio (57mm)
FLARM PowerFLARM Core (Calibrated) w/dipole antennae, GPS antenna and cable to bring USB to panel with cap
Trig TT21 Transponder with TC20 Transponder Control Unit (Checked and certified at start of 2020 season)

All of these items are in excellent working condition. They are all still in the panel and will have to be removed. I haven't been able to do this yet, but should get to it in the next month.
Make your best offers - I know what the market price is for each of them, and would like to move them all within the next 2-3 months.
Ads
  #2  
Old June 13th 21, 12:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MMOORE
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 23
Default Avionics for Sale

I am unable to contact you privately, what is your email ? I can only see

On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 6:19:34 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I'm having to retire from gliders for health reasons. My Ventus C didn't survive my last flight completely intact, so I will be parting it out to recover some of the costs. The glider hull and avionics will be listed in a separate conversations.

Available avionics include:
Winter ASI P/N: 6FMS-4 (6423) (80 mm)
United Instruments Altimeter (35K) (80 mm)
Winter Variometer P/N: 5 StVLM 5553 (+/- 10 kts) (57 mm)
LxNav S7 Speed to Fly Variometer (57 mm)
Becker AR4201 Radio (57mm)
FLARM PowerFLARM Core (Calibrated) w/dipole antennae, GPS antenna and cable to bring USB to panel with cap
Trig TT21 Transponder with TC20 Transponder Control Unit (Checked and certified at start of 2020 season)

All of these items are in excellent working condition. They are all still in the panel and will have to be removed. I haven't been able to do this yet, but should get to it in the next month.
Make your best offers - I know what the market price is for each of them, and would like to move them all within the next 2-3 months.

  #3  
Old June 13th 21, 03:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8
Default Avionics for Sale

email is:

On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 6:36:25 PM UTC-5, MMOORE wrote:
I am unable to contact you privately, what is your email ? I can only see
On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 6:19:34 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I'm having to retire from gliders for health reasons. My Ventus C didn't survive my last flight completely intact, so I will be parting it out to recover some of the costs. The glider hull and avionics will be listed in a separate conversations.

Available avionics include:
Winter ASI P/N: 6FMS-4 (6423) (80 mm)
United Instruments Altimeter (35K) (80 mm)
Winter Variometer P/N: 5 StVLM 5553 (+/- 10 kts) (57 mm)
LxNav S7 Speed to Fly Variometer (57 mm)
Becker AR4201 Radio (57mm)
FLARM PowerFLARM Core (Calibrated) w/dipole antennae, GPS antenna and cable to bring USB to panel with cap
Trig TT21 Transponder with TC20 Transponder Control Unit (Checked and certified at start of 2020 season)

All of these items are in excellent working condition. They are all still in the panel and will have to be removed. I haven't been able to do this yet, but should get to it in the next month.
Make your best offers - I know what the market price is for each of them, and would like to move them all within the next 2-3 months.

  #4  
Old June 13th 21, 02:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 276
Default Avionics for Sale

That didn't work. The email address is still obfuscated reading via Google groups.

You will need to trick the system by sending something like;

name (at) someplace dot com

Also, you should advertise these items at glidersource.com. include pictures.

Best of luck.

John (OHM)
  #5  
Old June 13th 21, 02:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bogdan Manoiu Bogdan Manoiu is offline
Junior Member
 
First recorded activity by AviationBanter: Mar 2021
Posts: 6
Default Avionics for Sale

On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 11:19:34 PM UTC+1, wrote:
I'm having to retire from gliders for health reasons. My Ventus C didn't survive my last flight completely intact, so I will be parting it out to recover some of the costs. The glider hull and avionics will be listed in a separate conversations.

Available avionics include:
Winter ASI P/N: 6FMS-4 (6423) (80 mm)
United Instruments Altimeter (35K) (80 mm)
Winter Variometer P/N: 5 StVLM 5553 (+/- 10 kts) (57 mm)
LxNav S7 Speed to Fly Variometer (57 mm)
Becker AR4201 Radio (57mm)
FLARM PowerFLARM Core (Calibrated) w/dipole antennae, GPS antenna and cable to bring USB to panel with cap
Trig TT21 Transponder with TC20 Transponder Control Unit (Checked and certified at start of 2020 season)

All of these items are in excellent working condition. They are all still in the panel and will have to be removed. I haven't been able to do this yet, but should get to it in the next month.
Make your best offers - I know what the market price is for each of them, and would like to move them all within the next 2-3 months.


I would be interested in the Winter Variometer P/N: 5 StVLM 5553 (+/- 10 kts) (57 mm).

Where are you from? (US or UK)

Thanks,

Bogdan
  #6  
Old June 14th 21, 12:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charles Dutch
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 14
Default Avionics for Sale

On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 10:12:49 PM UTC-4, Charles Dutch wrote:
email is:
On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 6:36:25 PM UTC-5, MMOORE wrote:
I am unable to contact you privately, what is your email ? I can only see
On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 6:19:34 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I'm having to retire from gliders for health reasons. My Ventus C didn't survive my last flight completely intact, so I will be parting it out to recover some of the costs. The glider hull and avionics will be listed in a separate conversations.

Available avionics include:
Winter ASI P/N: 6FMS-4 (6423) (80 mm)
United Instruments Altimeter (35K) (80 mm)
Winter Variometer P/N: 5 StVLM 5553 (+/- 10 kts) (57 mm)
LxNav S7 Speed to Fly Variometer (57 mm)
Becker AR4201 Radio (57mm)
FLARM PowerFLARM Core (Calibrated) w/dipole antennae, GPS antenna and cable to bring USB to panel with cap
Trig TT21 Transponder with TC20 Transponder Control Unit (Checked and certified at start of 2020 season)

All of these items are in excellent working condition. They are all still in the panel and will have to be removed. I haven't been able to do this yet, but should get to it in the next month.
Make your best offers - I know what the market price is for each of them, and would like to move them all within the next 2-3 months.


I'll try the email address again. Spelled-out it is:
cpdutch (at) gmail dot com
  #7  
Old June 14th 21, 12:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charles Dutch
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 14
Default Avionics for Sale

On Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 9:42:51 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 11:19:34 PM UTC+1, wrote:
I'm having to retire from gliders for health reasons. My Ventus C didn't survive my last flight completely intact, so I will be parting it out to recover some of the costs. The glider hull and avionics will be listed in a separate conversations.

Available avionics include:
Winter ASI P/N: 6FMS-4 (6423) (80 mm)
United Instruments Altimeter (35K) (80 mm)
Winter Variometer P/N: 5 StVLM 5553 (+/- 10 kts) (57 mm)
LxNav S7 Speed to Fly Variometer (57 mm)
Becker AR4201 Radio (57mm)
FLARM PowerFLARM Core (Calibrated) w/dipole antennae, GPS antenna and cable to bring USB to panel with cap
Trig TT21 Transponder with TC20 Transponder Control Unit (Checked and certified at start of 2020 season)

All of these items are in excellent working condition. They are all still in the panel and will have to be removed. I haven't been able to do this yet, but should get to it in the next month.
Make your best offers - I know what the market price is for each of them, and would like to move them all within the next 2-3 months.

I would be interested in the Winter Variometer P/N: 5 StVLM 5553 (+/- 10 kts) (57 mm).

Where are you from? (US or UK)

Thanks,

Bogdan


I am in the Southeastern US.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
avionics for sale gen[_2_] Soaring 0 August 11th 13 02:48 AM
Avionics for sale Thierry Aviation Marketplace 0 November 8th 11 08:27 PM
Avionics for sale on eBay Ray Bengen Products 4 October 28th 04 04:49 AM
Avionics for sale on eBay Ray Bengen Aviation Marketplace 0 October 27th 04 05:50 AM
Avionics for sale on eBay Ray Bengen Products 0 October 27th 04 05:50 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2021 AviationBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.