A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Products
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Hilarious map error



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old May 13th 07, 04:52 AM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 975
Default Hilarious map error

Peter Hucker wrote:

P.Hucker is that really you?

1. Go to www.google.co.uk

2. Click on 'maps'.

3. Click on 'get directions'.

4. Go from " Atlanta " to " Paris, France ".

5. Scroll down in the directions to number 22.

6. Laugh and then re-post this ASAP so other people can enjoy...
before they change it!


You'd think you could just get a direct flight. On the Concorde
perhaps.

--
http://www.petersparrots.com http://www.insanevideoclips.com http://www.petersphotos.com

A blonde was playing Trivial Pursuit one night. It was her turn. She rolled the dice and she Landed on Science & Nature.
Her question was "If you are in a vacuum and someone calls your name, can you hear it?"
She thought for a time and then asked, "Is it on or off?"


That sounds like something Tholoon would ask.

Ads
  #2  
Old May 15th 07, 10:08 PM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Mr Pounder
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default Hilarious map error


"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Peter Hucker wrote:

P.Hucker is that really you?

1. Go to www.google.co.uk

2. Click on 'maps'.

3. Click on 'get directions'.

4. Go from " Atlanta " to " Paris, France ".

5. Scroll down in the directions to number 22.

6. Laugh and then re-post this ASAP so other people can enjoy...
before they change it!


You'd think you could just get a direct flight. On the Concorde
perhaps.


My word Bruce. You are still a prick.

Mr Pounder

--
http://www.petersparrots.com http://www.insanevideoclips.com

http://www.petersphotos.com

A blonde was playing Trivial Pursuit one night. It was her turn. She

rolled the dice and she Landed on Science & Nature.
Her question was "If you are in a vacuum and someone calls your name,

can you hear it?"
She thought for a time and then asked, "Is it on or off?"


That sounds like something Tholoon would ask.



  #3  
Old May 16th 07, 02:21 PM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 975
Default Hilarious map error

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Peter Hucker wrote:

P.Hucker is that really you?

1. Go to www.google.co.uk

2. Click on 'maps'.

3. Click on 'get directions'.

4. Go from " Atlanta " to " Paris, France ".

5. Scroll down in the directions to number 22.

6. Laugh and then re-post this ASAP so other people can enjoy...
before they change it!


You'd think you could just get a direct flight. On the Concorde
perhaps.


My word Bruce. You are still a prick.


Yes, unlike Dickless Tholoon, I can honestly say I have one.

  #4  
Old May 19th 07, 06:07 PM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Peter Hucker[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 539
Default Hilarious map error

On Sun, 13 May 2007 04:52:53 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:

P.Hucker is that really you?

1. Go to www.google.co.uk

2. Click on 'maps'.

3. Click on 'get directions'.

4. Go from " Atlanta " to " Paris, France ".

5. Scroll down in the directions to number 22.

6. Laugh and then re-post this ASAP so other people can enjoy...
before they change it!


You'd think you could just get a direct flight. On the Concorde
perhaps.


It's cheaper to swim.

--
http://www.petersparrots.com http://www.insanevideoclips.com http://www.petersphotos.com

From an unknown aircraft waiting in a very long takeoff queue: "I'm ****ing bored!"
Ground Traffic Control: "Last aircraft transmitting, identify yourself immediately!"
Unknown aircraft: "I said I was ****ing bored, not ****ing stupid!"
  #5  
Old May 19th 07, 11:51 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products
Hypocrisy Alert
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default Hilarious map error

Michael Baldwin, Bruce:
You'd think you could just get a direct flight. On the Concorde
perhaps.


Try this:

http://snipurl.com/1l8bg

HA
  #6  
Old May 20th 07, 05:36 AM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Phil Kyle
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 39
Default Hilarious map error

"Peter Hucker" wrote in news[email protected]:

On Sun, 13 May 2007 04:52:53 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce
wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:

P.Hucker is that really you?

1. Go to www.google.co.uk

2. Click on 'maps'.

3. Click on 'get directions'.

4. Go from " Atlanta " to " Paris, France ".

5. Scroll down in the directions to number 22.

6. Laugh and then re-post this ASAP so other people can
enjoy...
before they change it!


You'd think you could just get a direct flight. On the Concorde
perhaps.


It's cheaper to swim.


I heard chip fat is quite expensive now.
--

P
h
i
l

K
y
l
e

W
o
z

E
r
e
  #7  
Old May 20th 07, 06:55 AM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 975
Default Hilarious map error

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Sun, 13 May 2007 04:52:53 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:

P.Hucker is that really you?

1. Go to www.google.co.uk

2. Click on 'maps'.

3. Click on 'get directions'.

4. Go from " Atlanta " to " Paris, France ".

5. Scroll down in the directions to number 22.

6. Laugh and then re-post this ASAP so other people can enjoy...
before they change it!


You'd think you could just get a direct flight. On the Concorde
perhaps.


It's cheaper to swim.


In what sense?

http://www.petersparrots.com http://www.insanevideoclips.com http://www.petersphotos.com

From an unknown aircraft waiting in a very long takeoff queue: "I'm ****ing bored!"
Ground Traffic Control: "Last aircraft transmitting, identify yourself immediately!"
Unknown aircraft: "I said I was ****ing bored, not ****ing stupid!"


I heard you were ****ing stupid, P.Hucker.

  #8  
Old May 20th 07, 07:04 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 975
Default Hilarious map error

Hypocrisy Alert wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce:
You'd think you could just get a direct flight. On the Concorde
perhaps.


Try this:

http://snipurl.com/1l8bg

HA


Driving on the right. What a stupid concept!

  #9  
Old June 4th 07, 07:00 PM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Peter Hucker[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 539
Default Hilarious map error

On Sun, 20 May 2007 05:36:33 +0100, Phil Kyle wrote:

"Peter Hucker" wrote in news[email protected]:

On Sun, 13 May 2007 04:52:53 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce
wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:

P.Hucker is that really you?

1. Go to www.google.co.uk

2. Click on 'maps'.

3. Click on 'get directions'.

4. Go from " Atlanta " to " Paris, France ".

5. Scroll down in the directions to number 22.

6. Laugh and then re-post this ASAP so other people can
enjoy...
before they change it!

You'd think you could just get a direct flight. On the Concorde
perhaps.


It's cheaper to swim.


I heard chip fat is quite expensive now.


what?????

--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?
http://www.petersparrots.com http://www.insanevideoclips.com http://www.petersphotos.com

Why is bra singular and panties plural?
  #10  
Old June 5th 07, 01:36 AM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 975
Default Hilarious map error

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Sun, 20 May 2007 05:36:33 +0100, Phil Kyle wrote:

"Peter Hucker" wrote in news[email protected]:

On Sun, 13 May 2007 04:52:53 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce
wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:

P.Hucker is that really you?

1. Go to www.google.co.uk

2. Click on 'maps'.

3. Click on 'get directions'.

4. Go from " Atlanta " to " Paris, France ".

5. Scroll down in the directions to number 22.

6. Laugh and then re-post this ASAP so other people can
enjoy...
before they change it!

You'd think you could just get a direct flight. On the Concorde
perhaps.

It's cheaper to swim.


I heard chip fat is quite expensive now.


what?????


What?????

--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?
http://www.petersparrots.com http://www.insanevideoclips.com http://www.petersphotos.com

Why is bra singular and panties plural?


Good question.

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS9 Error Anthony Acri Simulators 1 November 2nd 05 05:25 AM
More hilarious reporting Dylan Smith Piloting 19 July 3rd 05 09:18 AM
Hilarious ANN article BeaglePig Piloting 0 July 22nd 04 04:36 PM
FS 2004 Error Help John Marks Simulators 3 June 26th 04 08:54 AM
CDI error Piperflyer Owning 1 February 16th 04 05:36 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2021 AviationBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.