EJECT!

Old December 11th 03, 11:19 PM
John Galban

EDR wrote in message ...
Is there supposed to be a soundtrack accompanying the video clip?

Not necessary. 99 out of 100 similar events will have the exact
same dialog in the preceeding seconds. "Oh sh*t!"

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)
Old December 12th 03, 07:01 PM
Jim Fisher

"EDR" wrote in message

Is there supposed to be a soundtrack accompanying the video clip?

I found the following transcript on the 'Net:

"Mooooooooooooooomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

--
Jim Fisher

Old December 15th 03, 10:11 PM
John Clear

In article ,
Big John wrote:
Wonder whose camera was in cockpit (and who released the 'film')? Have
never heard about an 'official' camera in cockpits of Thunderbirds?

At Salinas they had in-cockpit video up on a jumbotron screen.
There were Thunderbirds ground crew standing near the jumbotron
pointing microwave recievers at the planes, so it looks like the
video is USAF provided, and not a media camera.

John
--
John Clear - http://www.panix.com/~jac

Old December 16th 03, 08:12 AM
Big John

John

Tnx.

I haven't been to the local Airshow here in Houston (Ellington) since
my feet and legs went bad (dead nerves) so I can't stand and walk very
good or far so haven't seen any current things like that nor has it
been carried on local TV that I've seen. Got my glasses after cataract
surgery and finally a set that I can stop playing Wiley Post so may be
able to get some more hours with my buddy?

I'm sure the word will come out but maybe not for a year as they
sometimes take that long to finish the investigation and the official
investigation is not released to public. It's for flying safety and
not liability. If there is a second investigation with sworn testimony
and lawyers etc., the results of that one is releasable to public. I
doubt if one like that will be held and no one was killed or injured
and pieces all landed on GVT property. If nothing else, someone at
Nellis will get the word out one of these days..

If pilot (forget his name) is not finishing his three year tour with
group this year and doesn't show up flying next believe one can assume
he's burnt toast and will carry with him for life (

Big John

All Monday morning quarter backing.

Old December 17th 03, 01:22 AM
Morgans

"Big John" wrote

If pilot (forget his name) is not finishing his three year tour with
group this year and doesn't show up flying next believe one can assume
he's burnt toast and will carry with him for life (

Big John

Or the ejection has blown out his back?
--
Jim in NC