Trade House Near Airport For Airplane

Old January 1st 04, 04:39 AM
MRQB

Default Trade House Near Airport For Airplane

I am willing to trade a 3 Bedroom 1 Bath House on large 43,500 SQFT lot
(60sqft less than an acre) about a 1/2 Mile From D49 Airport, In Columbus,
ND & A 2003 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic Motorcycle with 376 miles still
under factory warranty.

Airplane wanted must be a complete production type aircraft, No
Experimentals or home built, No rag wing or cloth. No Corrosion, No Major
Damage. Poor looking paint & interior ok, I will consider most any airplane.
I'd prefer a 4 place Cessna 172 or Piper PA28 Cherokee but i am not going to
be picky i just would like a time builder.

Property taxes are about $200.00 per year community has a population of
about 250. The area is an excellent place for hunting, fishing and relaxing
very friendly people. Town is a very quiet farming community. I Own the
House, Property & Bike Free and Clear. I will transfer property via Quit
Claim Deed and pay all transfer fees. I will provide clear a signed tile for
the bike. The bike is located in Vancouver WA. You may E-mail or call me
for more Info and photos are located at web site listed below.

E-mail me at

Telephone: 360-521-8452

You Can See Some Photos At
Http://www.isoreports.com

Old January 1st 04, 04:39 PM
Mike Rapoport

No thanks!

http://search.weather.yahoo.com/fore...SND0074_f.html

MikeMU-2

Old January 1st 04, 10:14 PM
John Harlow

Mike Rapoport wrote:
No thanks!

http://search.weather.yahoo.com/fore...SND0074_f.html

OMFG!

No wonder he wants a plane - to GET THE HELL OUTTA there!

Old January 1st 04, 11:55 PM
Tom Sixkiller

"John Harlow" wrote in message
Mike Rapoport wrote:
No thanks!

http://search.weather.yahoo.com/fore...SND0074_f.html

OMFG!

No wonder he wants a plane - to GET THE HELL OUTTA there!

Not to worry...when global warming really gets going, you'll be glad....

Old January 2nd 04, 04:06 PM
Jim Buckridge

"MRQB" wrote
spring, summer& fall is exelent weather!

That only covers three days though.
Old January 2nd 04, 05:31 PM
Dan Luke

"Jim Buckridge" wrote:
spring, summer& fall is exelent weather!

That only covers three days though.

Hee-hee! Good one.
--
Dan
C172RG at BFM

Old January 2nd 04, 06:43 PM
John Harlow

Mike Rapoport wrote:
No thanks!

http://search.weather.yahoo.com/fore...SND0074_f.html

OMFG!

No wonder he wants a plane - to GET THE HELL OUTTA there!

Not to worry...when global warming really gets going, you'll be
glad....

What, exactly, am I going to be glad about?

Old January 2nd 04, 08:28 PM
Marco Leon

Wow, that's even worse than Alaska!

http://search.weather.yahoo.com/fore...SAK0083_f.html