Seized engine

Old July 8th 08, 03:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Default Seized engine

Well I guess this group has seized its engine or something. It is deader
than the dinosaur. I've tried everything I know to kick something off
but.....

so long

Stu

Old July 8th 08, 04:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Maxwell[_2_]

"Stuart & Kathryn Fields" wrote in message
Well I guess this group has seized its engine or something. It is deader
than the dinosaur. I've tried everything I know to kick something off
but.....

so long

Stu

I don't understand it either Stu. What happened to this group? It used to be
very busy.

I stopped following for a few years, and when I came back a couple of years
ago, it was dead.

Is this something that happened suddenly or what? No one seems to know.

Old July 10th 08, 07:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Maxwell[_2_]

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 22:02:46 -0500, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net
wrote:

Too many folks who don't even know what usenet is, but know how to
google for web forums...

Any idea where most of the experimental guys have gone?

Old July 11th 08, 11:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 13:47:21 -0500, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net
wrote:

Any idea where most of the experimental guys have gone?

Stu would know better than me.

There is a couple of Rotorway groups that are focussed on the Rotorways, and
a Mosquito group focussed on the Mosquito and a Helicycle group that is
owners only, but I don't know of any active experimental groups that aren't
just over populated with people performing rectal extractions of ideas that
they want someone else to try.
Stu

Old July 14th 08, 12:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
pilot4hire

On Jul 7, 8:52*pm, "Stuart & Kathryn Fields" wrote:
Well I guess this group has seized its engine or something. *It is deader
than the dinosaur. *I've tried everything I know to kick something off
but.....

so long

Stu

Hello Stu,

I don't know what is going on either... I am still waiting on the
response about trading land for Safari. I agree things are dead. I
sure wish I knew where to go to find things about Safari's. I know
there has to be people out there either wanting to talk about their
great experience or something to share about Safari's

Woor
Old July 18th 08, 07:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Tom C

"Stuart & Kathryn Fields" wrote in message
.. .

There is a couple of Rotorway groups that are focussed on the Rotorways,
and a Mosquito group focussed on the Mosquito and a Helicycle group that
is owners only, but I don't know of any active experimental groups that
aren't just over populated with people performing rectal extractions of
ideas that they want someone else to try.
Stu

has justhelicopters.com taken much? The problem there is, the place is more
like a high school locker room that a place for good info. The signal to
noise ratio there is way skewed.