The art of marshalling aircraft !!

Old January 3rd 08, 12:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dingo[_2_]

Default The art of marshalling aircraft !!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle643231.ece

Brilliant video
~~
Dingo ;~)
Old January 3rd 08, 07:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 10:15:35 -0500, "Bruce R"
wrote:

"Dingo" wrote in message

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle643231.ece

Brilliant video
~~
Dingo ;~)

That is probably the most original funny thing I've seen in a long time.
Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Seconded.
--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

Pappy sees Elmer walking with a lantern and asks, "Where ya going boy?"
The son smiled and replied, "I'm a-going courting Peggy-Sue."
The Father said, "When I went a-courtin', I didn't need me no dang lantern."
"Sure Pa, I know." the boy said. "And look what you got!"
Old January 3rd 08, 08:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
John Szalay

Peter Hucker wrote in

That is probably the most original funny thing I've seen in a long time.
Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Seconded.

Reminds me of the photo of the "shooter" on the bird farm, dressed as
Santa..
Old January 4th 08, 03:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
John Szalay

Default The art of marshalling aircraft !! - 1 attachment

John Szalay wrote in
42:

Peter Hucker wrote in

That is probably the most original funny thing I've seen in a long
time. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Seconded.

Reminds me of the photo of the "shooter" on the bird farm, dressed as
Santa..

Found the photo, I was refering to....

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Santa on deck.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	297.1 KB
ID:	21033
Old January 5th 08, 02:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 12:47:17 -0000, "Dingo"
wrote:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle643231.ece

Brilliant video
~~
Dingo ;~)

That is absolutely fantastic. I wonder if there is a way to get a copy
of it, since it may disappear at any time from the Sun's Web site?
NO, use John Mee3 at comcast dot net (remove the spaces and do the
obvious with the "dot" and the "at"
Old January 5th 08, 04:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dingo[_2_]

wrote:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle643231.ece

Brilliant video
~~
Dingo ;~)

That is absolutely fantastic. I wonder if there is a way to get a copy
of it, since it may disappear at any time from the Sun's Web site?
NO, use John Mee3 at comcast dot net (remove the spaces and do the
obvious with the "dot" and the "at"

A slightly longer version is up on YouTube @
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz7FI_S0_NE
~~
Dingo ;~)

Old January 5th 08, 06:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

wrote:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle643231.ece

Brilliant video
~~
Dingo ;~)

That is absolutely fantastic. I wonder if there is a way to get a copy
of it, since it may disappear at any time from the Sun's Web site?
NO, use John Mee3 at comcast dot net (remove the spaces and do the
obvious with the "dot" and the "at"

Install the latest realplayer. It adds an extra to your Internet
Explorer so you can download any video.

They end up in an unusual format though - but you can convert them
with Total Video Convertor.
--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

A girl phoned me the other day and said, "Come on over, there's nobody home."
I went over. Nobody was home.
Old January 6th 08, 09:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
John Clark

Please... please, can You share the video with us ? ^____^
Can You put the file here ?
Thank You ^__^

--
Davide "Mr. Clark" Botta
mIRC: JohnClark - Skype: Xeone

Old January 6th 08, 04:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
flybywire

Old January 6th 08, 07:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On Sun, 6 Jan 2008 10:14:40 +0100, "John Clark"
wrote:

Please... please, can You share the video with us ? ^____^
Can You put the file here ?
Thank You ^__^

Posting in progress - see subject beginning with "(For John Clark)"
--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

The pretty teacher was concerned with one of her eleven-year-old pupils.
Taking him aside after class one day, she asked, "George, why has your school work been so poor lately?"
"I'm in love," the boy replied.
Holding back an urge to smile, she asked, "With who?"
"With you," he said.
"But George," she said gently, "don't you see how silly that is?
It's true that I would like a husband of my own someday. But I don't want a child."
"Oh, don't worry," the boy said reassuringly, "I'll use a rubber."