GWB's piloting fun....

Old May 7th 04, 07:53 PM
Aardvark J. Bandersnatch, MP

"George Z. Bush" wrote in message

"CallsignZippo" wrote in message
om...
To bad George did not have the same fun dancing over downtown
Hanoi.Oops I forgot he was having fun defending the US of A from an
air attack from the Mexican Air Force. Well, I guess that's another
yarn for another day.

How in the hell, do you invade and occupy the WRONG country.

It ain't easy!! (^-^)))

And it ain't the first time, either!

Old May 8th 04, 02:58 AM
Bob McKellar

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote:

George Z. Bush wrote:

Just for the sake of accuracy, let's just concede that he WAS a
qualif............etc. instead of is. Spoken from experience, I guarantee
that you can get pretty damned rusty after 30+ years out of the saddle.

I seem to recall a flight down to the Bahamas where I let an old USAF type

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anybody we know?

handle the controls for the first time in 20 years or more. Within just a
couple of minutes he was holding heading within 5 degrees and altitude within 50
feet. I will admit the resulting landing required getting the landing gear
serviced.

But straight and level flying? Must be like riding the proverbial bike...

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

http://www.mortimerschnerd.com

Bob McKellar

Old May 8th 04, 04:05 AM
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Bob McKellar wrote:
I seem to recall a flight down to the Bahamas where I let an old USAF type

Anybody we know?

'Twould be ungentlemanly of me to elaborate.