Glider safety clinic and FIRC

Old November 14th 11, 03:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom[_12_]

Default Glider safety clinic and FIRC

Doris and I just finished a successful Glider pilot safety clinic and
Flight instructor revalidation clinic at Minden, Nevada. Pilots came
from nearby states, as far away as Seattle, Washington.

We received many positive comments about the value and content of the
clinic. Everyone will benefit from the standardization of flight
training procedures as well as the review of numerous safety issues
which will have a positive effect on this region's recent safety
problems.

Doris and I return to Ridge Soaring Gliderport on Wednesday.

The next clinic is scheduled for February at the National Air & Space
Museum at Dulles National Airport.

Tom Knauff
Old November 16th 11, 06:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gary Boggs

I drove 11 hours to attend this FIRC from Tom and Doris and is was
well worth it! The first time I attended a safety seminar by Tom
almost 20 years ago it changed the way I flew. This clinic has changed
the way I'm going to teach. If you ever have a chance to go to one of
his presentations, do not pass it up.

Thank you Tom and Doris.

Boggs

Minden, Nevada Flight Instructor & Glider Pilot Clinic Tom[_12_] Soaring 0 October 13th 11 04:51 PM
Safety Seminar and FIRC Tom[_12_] Soaring 3 October 8th 11 02:53 AM
Glider Safety Tom[_9_] Soaring 1 March 2nd 10 03:41 PM
Seattle - CFI Revalidation Clinic and Safety Seminar Mark Soaring 1 January 14th 10 08:53 PM
Denver FIRC & Safety seminar - Mar 15,16 5Z Soaring 0 March 9th 08 07:38 PM