vibration measurement system

Old August 8th 10, 01:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stu Fields

Default vibration measurement system

I have heard that there is a down loadable application for the Iphone that
can produce 3 axis vibration measurements and store them for analysis on my
computer. EEK!! I said "How Much" and the guy said 499. I said sold!!
$500 is cheap for that capability and the guy said "No $4.99"!!! I'm still
waiting for a friend of mine to evaluate this ability on his Enstrom
Helo.... Geesh if it will handle the low frequency vibration analysis, I
will buy an Iphone for nothing else.

Stu Fields the excited and maybe gullible?

Old August 8th 10, 02:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Jim Logajan

"Stu Fields" wrote:
I have heard that there is a down loadable application for the Iphone
that can produce 3 axis vibration measurements and store them for
analysis on my computer. EEK!! I said "How Much" and the guy said
499. I said sold!! $500 is cheap for that capability and the guy said
"No $4.99"!!! I'm still waiting for a friend of mine to evaluate this
ability on his Enstrom Helo.... Geesh if it will handle the low
frequency vibration analysis, I will buy an Iphone for nothing else.

Stu Fields the excited and maybe gullible?

Is this that the app described here?:

http://itunes.apple.com/app/vibration/id301097580?mt=8
http://www.macresearch.org/showcase-...ctrum-analyzer

Or here?:
http://prmac.com/release-id-12044.htm

The latter is priced at $1.99. You could save 40%!! ;-)
Old August 8th 10, 04:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stu Fields

"Jim Logajan" wrote in message
.. .
"Stu Fields" wrote:
I have heard that there is a down loadable application for the Iphone
that can produce 3 axis vibration measurements and store them for
analysis on my computer. EEK!! I said "How Much" and the guy said
499. I said sold!! $500 is cheap for that capability and the guy said
"No $4.99"!!! I'm still waiting for a friend of mine to evaluate this
ability on his Enstrom Helo.... Geesh if it will handle the low
frequency vibration analysis, I will buy an Iphone for nothing else.

Stu Fields the excited and maybe gullible?

Is this that the app described here?:

http://itunes.apple.com/app/vibration/id301097580?mt=8
http://www.macresearch.org/showcase-...ctrum-analyzer

Or here?:
http://prmac.com/release-id-12044.htm

The latter is priced at $1.99. You could save 40%!! ;-)

Thanks Jim. I hadn't looked up the app yet. I wish the 100hz sample rate
was more like 1khz, but it does look like it will do some of what I want in
my helicopter.
Stu

Old August 21st 10, 02:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Peter Dohm

.. .

"Stu Fields" wrote:
[...]

I wonder if the app writers are taking advantage of a "feature" that may
have been included to evaluate warranty claims--and possibly to reject the
claim if the customer "spiked" the phone...

Peter

Old August 21st 10, 02:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Peter Dohm

"Peter Dohm" wrote in message
.. .

"Stu Fields" wrote:
[...]

Oops, sorry, I forgot to look at the date!

Peter

Old August 21st 10, 03:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stu Fields

"Peter Dohm" wrote in message
"Peter Dohm" wrote in message
.. .

"Stu Fields" wrote:
[...]

That is easy to do on this NG as it is apparently in it's death throes.

Old August 26th 10, 12:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Peter Dohm

"Stu Fields" wrote in message
.. .

"Peter Dohm" wrote in message
"Peter Dohm" wrote in message
.. .

"Stu Fields" wrote:
[...]

It's easy to do with nearly all of the NGs since the big ISPs dropped
Usenet.

What makes matters worse, IMHO, is that the forums that I know of, such as
POA, are nearly impossible to just scan at leisure.

Peter

Old April 30th 11, 10:49 PM
Cosyasserbaxy Cosyasserbaxy is offline
Banned

Location: Ukraine

I get a weird but severe vibration in the back of my car when I accelerate between 20 and 30 mph, then after that the vibration is less but still there. But its only when under acceleration. Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing it?
Old May 3rd 11, 07:44 PM
crydayFerly crydayFerly is offline
Banned

Location: USA
Send a message via ICQ to crydayFerly

Nice people on the forum!! Any of you guys live pretty near Las Vegas and are in need of home cleaning then look me up. Thanks!
Old May 27th 11, 04:07 AM
BedMoonexatte BedMoonexatte is offline
Banned

Location: Germany

Suicide Girls Must Die! film Download Road Train Film In Divx Formats Watch A Movie The Front Were Can I Watch Des hommes et des dieux The Movie Watch Hunt to Kill The Movie Full Movie Season of the Witch online The I Am Number Four Download Full Movie Quotes From The Movie Farsan online 88 Minutes Movie Quality best quality Hunt to Kill film How To Watch The Full Movie Of Small Town Saturday Night Download Restrepo Movie 2010 How To Download Scream of the Banshee The Full Film Free Download London Boulevard Meet Joe Black movie release the Yip Man chinchyun full film real Leap Year movie download Download Divx Donnell Rawlings: From Ashy to Classy Movie Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Movie Direct Download how to download Meteor Apocalypse the full film Going the Distance movie to watch The Killing Jar movie streaming Forbidden Kingdom Film Watch Full Film Multiple Sarcasms Film Direct Download Download Confessions of the DC Sniper with William Shatner: An Aftermath Special Film Score Babe, I Love You film stream Length Of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Movie watch full version of the Devil online Watch Made in Dagenham Full Movie Good Quality The Joneses music The Resident Evil: Afterlife Movie Online Largo Winch (Tome 2) Film Sales Whole Movie Of Robin Hood Where Can I Download The Special Relationship The Film The Expendables website Watch The Real Robin Hood The Film On The Computer Hd Dvd Lion King, The free BreadCrumbs online Watch The Entire Movie Of Across the Line: The Exodus of Charlie Wright the The Tourist full film Pimp Film Now

fuel flow measurement khanindra jyoti deka Home Built 0 January 5th 05 05:34 AM
Vibration Testing Jim Weir Owning 21 October 10th 04 07:22 AM
TAS measurement Bravo Delta Piloting 4 June 30th 04 11:55 PM
Time Measurement for Inspections O. Sami Saydjari Owning 15 April 7th 04 05:26 AM
units of measurement on altimeters Pat Norton Piloting 30 March 21st 04 07:00 AM