Screen shots

Old November 6th 05, 02:47 PM
Frank Beagle

Default Screen shots

I've uploaded some FS-4 screen shots to my blog

http://frankbeagle.blogspot.com

I love flying my Challenger with this set up, Lago, USA Roads, makes it
feel real!!

I've got it running good on my home-made PC. Now if I could get two
more 19" flat screens.......

Frank "Woof" Beagle
Challenger Dealer EAA UFIE
Kankakee IL