Old February 25th 08, 02:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dave S

Default B-2

William Hung wrote:
-

21 units? That low? So now we have an even 20 B2s left? The 1.2B
price, you're saying that's based on spreading the total program cost
across the 75 units initially expected? So, with 21 units having been
delivered, that 1.2B each don't apply now?

Wil

I'm saying that i saw someone else in a forum somewhere else indicate
that the $1.2B was the incremental cost of ONE MORE PLANE being built,
at the time that the line was shut down. Parts, labor, etc. Did not
include R&D.

Given that the figure was in 1996 dollars, I am more than certain that
$1.2 is a low figure now.