Old December 9th 06, 12:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Tom Frey

Default Looking for information regarding baloon/helicopter experiment

"Shiver" wrote in message
wavy wrote:

I know the video was not fake

WOW.... Your making me dust off some of the cob webs in my brain for
that one.

I've seen the video and if my feeble memory is correct it was on a
TV program some years ago.

It was on either Discovery Wings or the History Channel about a year ago. I
don't know much more than that, but I think your recollection was pretty
clear. You might try one of their webs sites. I'm thinking I saw it on
Wings, shorty before they switched to the Military Channel.

Tom