Old December 15th 03, 06:08 AM
Michael Coates

Its a A22 foxbat, good short field performer....

Del Rawlins wrote:
On 10 Dec 2003 07:21 PM, R. Hubbell posted the following:

On 5 Dec 2003 19:10:30 GMT Del Rawlins del@_kills_spammers_
rawlinsbrothers.org wrote:

Merv Hargraves (Queensland, Australia) O-470 powered Bearhawk first
flew a little over two years ago.

Interesting plane looks real roomy.

http://www.gcsfc.org/gallery/images/01.jpg

Thanks, I hadn't seen that picture before. The Bearhawk has the same
cabin width as a 172 (40") and uses a 172 windshield. If more shoulder
room is desired, the doors may be bowed outward slightly. Cabin length
is 9'8" from back of firewall to aft cabin bulkhead. Here is a shot of
the rear cargo area (with rear seat removed, so figure on the front half
of the space adjacent to the opening filled with rear seat):

http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/bhfaq/title/uds.jpg

We got word yesterday that another plans built Bearhawk flew in late
November, bringing the total of confirmed flying examples to 12. We got
a couple pics on the email list today and it is beautiful. I will get
them posted to the FAQ site when I have more time.

What's this one? Zenith?

http://www.gcsfc.org/gallery/images/28.jpg

Nah, not ugly enough, although it is getting there. No clue what it is.

Del Rawlins-
Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email.
Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:
http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/bhfaq/