Old December 7th 04, 12:21 PM
Ron Rosenfeld

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 13:38:51 -0600, "Jim Burns"
wrote:

Createing such a problem was a long time coming and took a lot of extra
curricular late night reading pouring over the service manual and the web.
It was time well spent though, it saved us a ton of money in "hunt and peck"
investigative labor. One A&P actually told us it was working fine. Ha!

Well, my "mature" Mooney has an STC'd RayJay turbonormalizer. One of the
consequences of this installation is a tiny heat muff. After years of
begging, I have finally found an FBO that says they can install a second
heat muff for me with a field approval. Although I don't think it will
give me a "too warm" problem, it may make cold weather trips bearable :-)