Old January 25th 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt[_2_]

Default The Five Million Dollar Flight Instructor

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
"WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A Minnesota flight instructor who notified his
bosses
of student Zacarias Moussaoui's suspicious behavior received a $5 million
reward Thursday from the State Department, two government officials told
CNN."

The good guys won one. So, I wonder what kind airplanes he's going to
buy.

Did they withhold the $2.5m in taxes before they gave it to him or
expect him to pay estimateds on it?

I wondered that, too.

Who knows, maybe he'll buy the FBO and write it off as a business expense.
If it were me the first thing I'd do is buy one of those toy Cessnas out of
the Sporty's catalog and send it to Moussaoui with a note that says.
"Hijack this, jackass."

-c