Old January 9th 05, 11:09 PM
hjarrett

You can get all you want from Jim & Dondi at
http://www.aircrafttechsupport.com/ They have a toll Free number at
1-877-877-3334 and have always been really great with answering questions
(even DUMB ones). I just finished putting the first color on my 41
Taylorcraft and it was a BLAST to work with the old materials again. They
even custom mixed the color I wanted. It isn't cheap, but it was
inexpensive (use cheap materials once and you will learn the difference).
I have no connection to Aircraft Technical Support, Inc. except that I am a
VERY satisfied customer and will go back to them in the future.
Hank Jarrett
41 Taylorcraft NC-36296

"Nolaminar" wrote in message
Is Randolph the only dope available?
Is Certified Coatings or other brand available anywhere?
Thanks
GA