Old July 7th 04, 10:14 PM
Mike \Rotor\ Nowak

Doesn't look like thats the right crew... the pilots spot has the name "Cpl.
Alexander" written on it, and the pilots side crew door has "Crew Chief Cxx
DxxL" on it. Unless it was a swapped crew? Not familair with if they do
that.

Doesn't look like any fatalities to me. I don't see any bodies, any signs
of anyone tending to wounded crew, and no medical gear strewn about. Unless
they all died at the hospital, and even then, there had to be some down time
between impact and pickup, in which I'd imagine there would be a site of
medical aid.

-Mike

"Griffin 704" wrote in message
om...
If I'm not mistaken these are photos of UH-1N from HMLA-169 that
crashed at Jalibah FARP on 30 Mar 2003, killing the pilot Capt. Aaron
J. Contreras, Crew Chief Sgt. Michael V. Lalush and Sgt. Brian D.
McGinnis.

The second photo you will see on the nose just above the pilots chin
bubble, "Crew Chief M. Lalush". The A/C crashed on takeoff.