Old February 27th 08, 11:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_1_]

Default The Latest Sport Aviation has a WHAT on the cover?

Whoa! How about JUST experimentals in Sport Av? Warbirds and
Antique/Classics have their own publications from EAA...

Scott
http://corbenflyer.tripod.com/
Gotta Fly or Gonna Die
Building RV-4 (Super Slow Build Version)

Kyle Boatright wrote:
A Cirrus? You gotta be kidding me.

I know, this is a quarterly topic for discussion, but I swear, EAA is
becoming AOPA. I guess it pays better or something. When was the last
warbird article in Sport Aviation? OK, how 'bout the last restoration
of an antique by the owner (not by someone who wrote a bunch of checks).

Very disappointing.