Old September 10th 05, 06:06 PM
houstondan

y'all are making me feel a lot better. as i've been moving toward
buying a 172, one of the contacts was to my aopa card for
financing...mbna.

horrible.the poor brain-damaged child they had on the fone for intake
kept dropping her crayon and getting confused but promised to have
someone get back to me.

nobody got back. finally got thru and was told the loan was denied.
now, isn't that fun. i did not apply for the loan, just asked that
someone consult with me on it but now i have a denial on my record.
first one of those in over 30 years. thanks mbna.theydon't know why it
was denied. didn't you get our letter? no letter sent. called twice
more and finally a letter was delivered thanks to some detective work
by my postman since they had a somewhat similar name with a somewhat
similar address. the letter is suitable for framing in it's absurdity.
typos, misspellings mis-facts. just sloppy as it can be.

i'll probably do wells fargo since that's where i park most of my cash
but if anyone has a GOOD airplane finance outfit please post. i was
trying to get a rate from mbna to run against the bank.

it's nice to know it wasn't personal. mbna hates everybody!

dan