Old November 25th 04, 02:57 PM
Nathan Young

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:06:13 -0500, Peter R.
wrote:

Dan Luke ) wrote:

What kind of engine replacement are you doing? Factory o'haul or...?

Factory overhaul. The engine should be arriving sometime over the next
two weeks.

Someone else just told me a story where their engine core that they
exchanged was rejected by the engine overhaul company, for an unexpected
additional cost of around US $6,000. I never thought that a core would
be rejected. Sheesh.

I've always wondered if there isn't a scam lurking with core
exchange... If a company is having hard financial times, I can't
think of an easier way to generate short term revenue.