Old July 24th 08, 07:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Cyberfly

Default C-Map cartridges??

Hello, new to this forum, so any help or advice will be appreciated.

I recently was given an older Magellan EC-10x GPS, large mono screen, easy to
use, easy to view, great functions, in almost new condition. The guy who
originally owed it, died and his wife gave it to me.
Question is, can I get current C-MAP cartridges for it?? The one that is in
it is dated 1997. It works fine, just not sure how accurate it is.

If available, where can I buy one??

thanks for any help you can give........ ron...