Old July 25th 08, 03:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Cyberfly via AviationKB.com

Default C-Map cartridges??

Yes, tried Miriam there and correct, none available. I tried EBAy and nothing
there. Any suggestions of where I can post a message and maybe find an old
one?? I hate to beat a dead horse, but I like this GPS and my investment was
$0, so any money I spend wont be that much...I used it this morning on a
short cross country trip and it works like a charm. so far the airport data
was correct with ctaf frequencies, etc...thanks ron.

Dave Rochin wrote:
I think you emailed Avmap and found this out already. Avmap stopped
updating that unit about a year ago. Apparently the datacards or the
programming machine had become so old that the cards wouldn't update
anymore. They don't even have any old datacards laying around anymore.
I tried to call another company that saves stuff like that but they
went out of business last year.
David Rochin
Airport Pilot Shop
239-263-9121