Old August 8th 03, 11:00 AM
Wayne

I will try again. Thanks.
Wayne
"SD" sdatverizondot.net@ wrote in message
On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 23:02:07 -0400, "Wayne"
wrote:

I have been unable to get a tour of the tower due to security

restrictions elft over from Sept

You might want to try again. I just took 5 students into COS Tower
and Tracon today. We called them 2 days ago and got approval the next
day. They were very happy to show us around. The center is also on
a military base at Peterson AFB. They didnt even bat an eye when we
pulled up to the gate and told them what we were there for.

I always like to be able to put a face with the voice when I am flying
in thier area.

Scott Dedeker