Old November 9th 06, 10:29 PM posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.movies,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
jeremy

Default Landing a C5 Galaxy in Central Park

wrote:
Working on a movie script idea about the 911 attack on the WTC where
the crew of a blackop C5 Galaxy loaded with two SS Chinooks at Fort Dix
decide to take matters into their own hands when they receive a strange
radio message indicating that the World Trade Center has been attacked
and that thousands of people were stranded on the upper floors.

Big lines in the movie:

It's an agency hit and we shouldn't care! What the hell does that mean?

I can't just sit here and let all those people die.

Sir, we can't just steal a C5 Galaxy.

Just where do you plan on landing this bird? We'll be locked out of
JFK, Laguardia, and Newark.

You plan on flying up the Hudson Valley? When was the last time you
flew a C5 Galaxy under the George Washington Bridge?

You plan on landing this fat duck in Central Park?

Sir, I don't think that's in the flight manual.

And, for those who don't know what a Lockheed C5 Galaxy is:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/266530...demonstration/

Gives a new meaning to the word "Transporter".

Unloading the SS Chinooks and getting the people out of the WTC while
putting out
the fires in the building__and a happy ending except for the huge UFO
that slowly fades
into view and then dissapears.

I'll work on the rest of the movie when Spileberg, Bruckheimer, Harlin,
Petersen, or any
other action movie director contacts me.

Sincerely,

Wayne E. Manzo,
Publisher, Producer, Human Rights Leader,
www.mansueact.com

Orlando, FL

Get a writer with some talent and learn a bit about military hardware,
capabilities, procedures, unless of course you intend it as a comedy, if so
hire a team of writers.

JJ