Old July 26th 03, 03:42 AM
S. Sampson

"M Power" wrote

I'm not jealous at all. But I really don't like the fact that someone
so un-deserving of all this is getting so much.

It's just a piece of cloth. Get a grip boy.

There are hundreds of
veterans from Afghanistan and Iraq that went through more than she
did, and got squat.

They got combat pay, they earned their citizenship, what else is there?

A young Marine had his leg blown off from a
landmine right in front of me. He got stitched up, awarded a Purple
Heart and sent home. He's recieved nothing that comes close to what
PFC Lynch has recieved.

Violin sounds. You are breaking my heart.

It's unfair, and it ****es me off.

People driving solo in a car-pool lane does the same for me.

If that
makes me jealous, or rude, or whatever you want to call it...so be it.

You are 8-Up my friend. Get your **** back in the sack.

But with all of the actual heros we have in this country (other war
vets, firefighters from 911, etc...), it truly bothers me that someone
who isn't a hero at all gets treated like one. I won't apologize or
feel bad for feeling this way.

She's a hero because we say she is, and your vote doesn't count.

I feel good she got a piece of cloth, but I feel even better that she
didn't get zapped. That's the truth. I feel that way about all people
who don't get zapped in the ultimate game we call armed conflict.