Old July 26th 03, 12:07 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: PFC Lynch gets a Bronze Star?
From: Cub Driver
Date: 7/26/03 3:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time

Come on! Were you guys ever in the army? You're asking for purity with
respect to medals that exists nowhere else. Jessie deserves her Bronze
as much as the average GI ever deserved a medal. You're talking like a
bunch of flight simmers debating whether they could whup Erich
Hartmann's ass, when they've never even taken a plane off the ground.

Good on you, Jessie! You're cute as a button and I hope you didn't
hurt too much those days when you didn't know whether you were going
to live or die. Welcome home, kid, and wear that medal proudly all the
days of your life. I'm proud that you wore the uniform, sweetheart,
and I'm glad I never had to go through what you did.

all the best -- Dan Ford
email:
www.danford.net/letters.htm#9

Oustanding post. The wannabees sure are getting tiresome.

Arthur Kramer
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer