Old July 25th 08, 12:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Cyberfly via AviationKB.com

Default C-Map cartridges??

Dave, thanks for the reply,, do you think that maybe a newer one later than
1997 is available.. anything would be better than 11 years old..thanks ron

Dave Rochin wrote:
Hello, new to this forum, so any help or advice will be appreciated.

[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]

thanks for any help you can give........ ron...

That old EC-10X was manufactured for Magellan by Avmap. Magellan
stopped all support on that unit many years ago. I just called Avmap
to find out if updates are available for it and they are not. Sorry.
www.AvmapNavigation.com 800-363-2627
www.AirportPilotShop.com
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give me a call
Thanks
David Rochin
Airport Pilot Shop
239-263-9121