Old January 21st 12, 05:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan[_6_]

Default Now we have freezing rain!

On Jan 20, 12:00*pm, GARY BOGGS wrote:
They said it would get up to 40* today? *Sure wish I had a hanger..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ0qGj--kDg

Boggs

I got a closet full of hangers, but only one hangar!
from Wiki-
A hangar is a closed structure to hold aircraft or spacecraft in
protective storage. Most hangars are built of metal, but other
materials such as wood and concrete are also sometimes used. The word
hangar comes from Middle French hanghart ("enclosure near a house"),
of Germanic origin, from Frankish *haimgard ("home-enclosure", "fence
around a group of houses"), from *haim ("home, village, hamlet") +
*gard ("yard").

Hangars protect aircraft from weather and ultraviolet light. Hangars
may be used as an enclosed repair shop or, in some cases, an assembly
area.