Old April 11th 05, 12:08 PM
Petr Zaoral

Dave, thanks for info. I have this book.
But I am looking for some articles from the time when they were developed.

Regards,
Petr

píse v diskusním príspevku
The Warbird Tech Series volume 27 " Lockheed AH-56A Cheyenne" soft-cover
book has some information and several photos of the CL-475, XH-51 and
286 designs. It's a great read of Lockheed's foray into helicopters, and
I have lamented before that their rotor design died with the AH-56. The
XH-51 (from what I've read) was a fine ship, but none are flyable today
(and I think only one of the few built exists today, at Ft. Rucker in
Alabama).

I've not heard of the Model 186 though (unless I missed mention of it in
my quick persual of my copy of this book just now).

The book is published by Specialty Press in the US, and the ISBN number
is 1-58007-027-2. I bought my copy via Amazon.com. If it helps, one
inside page says that it's distributed by Airlife Publishing Ltd. in
Shrewsbury, England.

cheers,

Dave Blevins

On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 09:05:06 +0200, "Petr Zaoral" wrote:

Hi,
can you recmomend me any books / magazines / other resources for mentioned
Lockheed helicopters?

Regards,
Petr Zaoral
Czech Republic