Old September 9th 03, 06:06 AM
Treetopper

Yeh, its kind of strange that people think their activity is fine but
someone else's activity violates their serenity (has kind of a middle
eastern flavor to it).

Just an opinion mindya
Jim

"Micbloo" wrote in message
I'm sorry, but I don't think I would enjoy hearing a test flight at 0500

on a
Sunday morning. A little courtesy can go a long way.

LOL, yeah I agree. Now you all know I love helicopters but NOT at 5AM on a
Sunday morning doing terst flights.
Hell, even when I lived in Queens (NYC)
and I heard the ENG guys hovering by the nearby highway at 7AM it kinda

irked
me.
Especially when I saw on TV they were covering a friggin disabled car!!
Of course it it's an emergency (EMS, PD, SAR) then that's different.

Gerard