Old March 5th 06, 07:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Mini Cams

Wayne Paul wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
A new member at our club had a small video camera, almost like a bullet
cam, but just slightly bigger. Al it takes is an SD card, he had a 1
gig card for this camera. He just clips it to his hat.
I did not get the name of this camera. But I think this member stated
that a famous skateboarder indorses them. Anyone have an idea which
camera this is? Sure beats the hell out of my JVC video camera.

Carl

Is this what you are talking about?
http://www.viosport.com/store/custom...=hawk_overview

Wayne
HP-14 "6F"
http://www.soaridaho.com/

Hi Wayne,

Yea, that's it. I did some checking though, and see they mention it's
not recommended for
TV/DVD quality.

Carl
Standard Cirrus N8915