Old January 7th 07, 08:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Default TRANSPONDER

Juan Jimenez wrote:
How much?

"Rob Turk" wrote in message
. ..
"LJ Blodgett" wrote in message
. ..
I need a Narco Transponder,50A,150 or one that will work in it's place.

I have a Becker 4401-250 available, fits a 2 1/4" standard panel. It's
installed but has never been flown, as the plane isn't done yet.
Everything complete including original box. I have the blind encoder and
wiring to go with it if needed.

Rob

Why bother, yawn, you never intended to fly the yawn dart. You have
said as much. Since it will never sell I would not be surprised if it
"accidentally" caught fire so you could claim insurance.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired