Old August 1st 03, 04:15 AM
Badwater Bill

Default I Wanna Build an Aeroplane

Yep. My wife and I decided that we want to build us an aeroplane.
What we want is something that has 6 seats for the kids. It has to go
250 miles in an hour and only burn 6 gallons an hour. It has to be
cool looking, have wheels that fold up, go through clouds and bad
weather and be capbable of being towed behind my truck like a trailer.
Oh, and it needs to be aerobatic too with an inverted engine pump and
all. I'd like one of them fancy Garmin doo-whichey navigation systems
in it too.

Does anyone know what airplane I need to build? I read Kitplanes and
they got lots of airplanes in there with claims like that. There's so
much to pick from, I'm confused. Can anyone here help me?

P.S. I like fiberglass work too, I built a peddle bike for my kid once
out of fiberglass, so I'm an expert at fiberglass. I don't want no
metal aeroplane. I need glass....yeah man! Ohh baby...that's slick.

BWB, Ph.D.