Old January 2nd 05, 09:26 PM
Vaughn

"Rick Pellicciotti" wrote in message
Ron,
Perhaps you should add a warning that a participant in this group will
have to endure a never ending string of messages from David Townsend,
blatantly hawking his "Military Designations" book.

I think we would probably agree that spammers are the lowest form of life
found on the Internet, but this particular spammer can be pretty easily
eliminated forever if you would just use your killfile. In Outlook Express
simply select "message" at the top of your screen and then "Block Sender". You
will then get a screen asking if you want all of his posts eliminated, select
"yes". Poof! He is gone.

Vaughn