Old February 15th 07, 09:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Peter R.

Default What an annual....

On 2/15/2007 4:24:40 PM, "Steve Foley" wrote:

Where are you getting $50/year. I read $0.70/gallon additional tax. $50/year
means I can only fly seven yours a year.

He was getting it from me and I was just joking around. Although what you
quoted was what has been proposed, no one really knows what the real fee is
going to be, if at all. I simply pulled that bogus figure out of my rear
because I recall reading something like that was in place for light aircraft
up in Canada now. I could be wrong there, too, but my intent was not to focus
on user fees; rather it was to make light of the OP's major annual expense.

--
Peter