Old July 23rd 03, 12:55 AM
Gilan

Do you have it posted on the Moni motorglider group???

Have a good day and stay out of the trees!
See ya on Sport Aircraft group

Join "The Ultralight & Experimental Aircraft SiteRing"
http://pub27.bravenet.com/sitering/a...num=2286862090

"Bill Berle" wrote ..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2424758501

Monnett MONI motorglider and sportplane for sale. Honest 95-97%
completed, can be flying within a couple of weeks for real. Includes
30 horse KFM engine. Rotax 447 and redrive available extra. Wings
glued AND riveted. Do NOT EVER fly any Monnett MONI until the wing
rivet upgrade has been accomplished. This one has been done.

The MONI is the more sensible, better designed, and safer cousin to
the earlier Monerai. Cruises well over 100, soars well, can operate
from smaller narrower runways, and goes home with you on it's own
little trailer (included).

Soaring performance quoted as 20-1, but this was without gap seals,
fairings, and other upgrades. With proper sealign and fairing, and
short tip extensions with a better planform, the MONI is easily
capable of 25-27 to 1 glide.

Complete description and photos are in the ebay auction listing.
Reason for sale: I got an HP-18 sailplane.

By the way, any old-time grizzled RAH newsgroup veterans out there who
remember me...I just got a Grumman Yankee with 150 ponies up front,
flew it back from Chicago last week in horrendous heat and density
alt's. Kind of the same deal as what happened with the T-craft I
bought in Michigan, but this time the plane flew 30+ mph faster and it
took me only two days

Bill Berle auster5 ((at)) earthlink (dot) net
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2424758501